i have this configuration in
/etc/avrdude.conf on ubuntu:
programmer id = "ftdi"; desc = "sparkfun ftdi basic breakout"; type = ft232r; miso = 1; # rxd sck = 3; # cts mosi = 0; # txd reset = 4; # dtr ;
i think you should use your configuration in the same file.
note: afaik avrdude doesn't support bitbanging with ft232 based devices without some patches, i built it from source following this tutorial
- Avrdude config linux
- Eclipse config locations on linux
- Linux c++ error: undefined reference to 'dlopen'
- How to include a config file in the "META-INF/services" folder of a JAR using Maven
- Where does Eclipse look for eclipse.ini under Linux
- Python logging file config KeyError: 'formatters'
- How to cleanly shutdown Eclipse from Linux command line?
- Connect Eclipse RSE with remote Linux server using public key attained from Amazon ec2
- Profiling Node.JS (code) execution time in Linux
- How do I view JRE's source code in Eclipse on linux (debian)
- How to config EOL in Eclipse
- Define remote interpreter on remote Linux machine using Pydev and RSE Server
- Move default config folder of eclipse
- Linux Eclipse CDT profiler
- Changing color of Eclipse links in quick fix or Eclipse links in preferences on Linux
- How to transfer Eclipse workspace and project from Windows to Linux and Mac
- linux thread suspended by real-time signal when running in eclipse
- Add windows encoding to Eclipse on linux
- How to config TestNG test-output folder to be inside Maven target folder?
- Sharing an Eclipse workspace between Linux and Windows
- restart (or reload the config of) Eclipse-CS programmatically
- Cannot set "Part title font" in Eclipse on Linux
- Eclipse Luna UI rendering in Linux
- eclipse Charset for working with Windows & Linux on same Project
- Recommended Linux Distro for Android Development Workstation
- Where to put ServiceLoader config file in a web app
- Setting up Netbeans/Eclipse for Linux Kernel Development
- Eclipse: Ctrl + Shift + ? hotkeys in Linux / KDE?
- Deploy multiple webapps with application specific config in Tomcat from Eclipse
- Tomcat not deploying new version of files at all - linux / eclipse
More Query from same tag
- MS SQL WITH JAVA
- Name filter for org.eclipse.ui.menus - also for editor view
- Eclipse - How to show `Run` windows again after set it `Always run in background`
- Eclipse GDB stacktrace gets file location wrong
- Update Google eclipse plugin to 1.9.5 failing by "not finding artifact"
- Type IQuery does not take parameters Error in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.query and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata
- asio "std::error_code" not resolved in eclipse?
- Maven dependency log4j error
- Updated way to fix textIO in java for eclipse IDLE
- After upgrading to Eclipse Juno facing performance issues
- Which Eclipse distribution is good for web development using Python, PHP, or Perl?
- Easier way to collaborate with eclipse and GIT?
- Android ACRA and ProGuard
- Eclipse see library but cannot import it
- FATAL EXCEPTION:Null Pointer Exception when uploading image
- Which file has the Eclipse help menu contents
- My eclipse neon1 is not working
- Where is the Google App Engine SDK path on OSX?
- Minimize intro part in eclipse application
- Eclipse RCP: Actions vs Commands - would like an update
- Compilation error - com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be resolved to a variable
- How to display text on android when certain SMS message is received
- Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- What is the correct/recommended location of TLD file in Maven project
- How can I avoid this Ant Build error?
- Eclipse relative indentation with classes inherited from the namespace
- Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange
- Adding libraries with resources for android give dozen of "has already been defined" errors
- RTC not saving workspace
- Android Eclipse project using the Graphical Layout can't add TextView or MultiLineView