if you are able. sap has delivered a local trial version of sap web ide that contains autocomplete and more neat features. the full version is hosted by sap in the cloud and is subscription based but the sap web ide is far superior to the eclipse plugins in my opinion.
either use sap webide or jetbrains webstorm. using eclipe is not very productive because of the lack assistance eclipse give to you. i am using webstorm and very satisfied with it. here you can find how to configure webstorm for use with openui5/sapui5 http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/front-end/blog/2014/09/22/configuring-jetbrains-webstorm-for-ui5-development
- Autocomplete SAPUI5 Eclipse
- Autocomplete for SAPUI5 in Eclipse
- Eclipse Autocomplete (percent sign, in Juno)
- Stop spacebar keypress from triggering autocomplete in Eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete (content assist) with facelets (jsf) and xhtml
- Eclipse autocomplete not working
- How to change the highlight color in autocomplete box in Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT Autocomplete not working
- Eclipse autocomplete not working in some Java files
- Eclipse autocomplete irritation
- Eclipse autocomplete is not working for PHP-project
- Android: Eclipse autocomplete does not work in xml files
- Scala Eclipse Autocomplete Broken?
- How to change the Control+Space autocomplete shortcut keys in Eclipse for Android
- Eclipse ADT crash when autocomplete popup
- Eclipse autocomplete broken
- How to add CSS autocomplete to eclipse
- Eclipse Autocomplete not Working... Only for AWT?
- Error with autocomplete in Eclipse
- Eclipse Spring Tools missing content assist/ autocomplete
- How to hide some Eclipse autocomplete results
- Eclipse JSTL Core Autocomplete
- Autocomplete for generic types in Eclipse
- Eclipse plugin: AutoComplete as it should be
- Eclipse - Yellow highlight and substitution of words with autocomplete
- is there Eclipse useful Add On for AutoComplete function like xCode?
- C code autocomplete in Eclipse
- TextCellEditor with autocomplete in Eclipse SWT/JFace?
More Query from same tag
- Making a set up screen on first start up
- How to code in Eclipse as fast as in VisualStudio?
- does netbeans have something like Eclipse Debug display view
- Attribute 'prefix' has no value
- Cannot insert object in Parse.com with parse4j API in JAVA
- Eclipse fresh install doesn't start up
- I am trying to parse an XML file, but I am having some trouble fixing the errors I am receiving
- Eclipse IDE is catching an error in main however main itself has no issues?
- how to export (JUnit) test suite as executable jar
- missing artifact com.oracle:ojdbc:jar:220.127.116.11 error in pom.xml
- Error when creating a new maven project
- Android Linear Calendar java.lang.RuntimeException
- How to run my Android application on my Android device?
- Debugging eclipse with eclipse
- Do I need log4j-core when using log4j-core-2.4.1
- Eclipse: function 'to_string' could not be resolved
- More comfortable way renaming a Class in Eclipse using CDT for C++?
- How can I make Eclipse output std:out to a standard windows console
- SQUARE cannot be resolved to a variable in Processing/Eclipse
- How to solve hang issue of zendstudio 13.6 while comparing js file
- Read a file from project folder, eclipse will but terminal wont
- What to use instead of the CDebuggerTab class?
- How to remove the error in eclipse juno when using lambda expressions?
- Automate console inputs from external input file?
- Moving from NetBeans to eclipse, can't seem to find generated java files
- How would you print out the character of that string at the index of the string for a given array of Strings
- Adding transparent rounded corners to google map
- How to use the .classpath of a modular project in Eclipse?
- Store java files as projects or as classes in Eclipse Luna
- Eclipse CDT methods comments autogeneration using Doxygen style