the only way i can immediately think of is by processing the response and then making your app behave accordingly.
for instance - i tried one test form and if the request send had some required field empty, then the httpresponse contains "looks like you have a question or two that still need attention".
another way would be to validate if the save was actually successful by searching for the text you gave in the "confirmation page".
in both cases, you should be able to differentiate between a successful post and a failed one.
- Android Programming - Post Google Form/Spreedsheet (REQUIRED FIELD)
- How to implement and use google cloud sql in my android app (eclipse)
- How to use Google translate Api in my android app
- How do I set the Java Doc for google drive api for android in Eclipse
- Custom Programming Language(jar) in Android
- Android 8 or higher: Check for Google Play Services
- Did Google stop supporting Android Eclipse Plugin?
- Cannot import google cloud endpoints client library class in Android project
- Google Plus Android SDK: Error inflating class com.google.android.gms.plus.PlusOneButton
- Google Play Services with Proguard in Android Studio
- Is Google Play Services for Froyo compatible with Android 2.3 and higher?
- Android: how to know what is the minimum required API to run my Android app?
- When I drag a "Plain Text" field over to my WYSIWYG editor in Eclipse for Android 4.1 I get a Java crash - How do I fix this?
- Google App Engine Cloud Endpoints Pr@blem Marker - > Generate App Engine Error on clean Android Project
- Problem with Eclipse while programming for android - "Refreshing external folders"
- Google Drive Icon file. Cant compile Eclipse Android Project
- Android Google Maps V2 User Location
- Android : Google Maps API V2 displays black screen ECLIPSE
- Why would you choose Android API over Google APIs in the SDK on Eclipse?
- Google map android api v2 application crashes
- Adding google analytics to an android app
- Clean in Eclipse temporarily destroys Android project with error message: missing required source folder: 'gen'
- Android Eclipse Support Library: Required version blank
- Android debuggable=false causing jQuery.ajax POST to fail in Cordova/Phonegap Eclipse project
- Installing Google Plugin for Eclipse in Eclipse Android Developer Tools (ADT) Bundle
- Google APIs throw no-crunch error for android
- Android : My app crashes when there is a blank editText field
- Issue with GearVR development after exporting as Google Android Project
- Google Plus SDK for Android : "Activity started without an EXTRA_ACCOUNT"
- Call Python google cloud endpoint api from android
More Query from same tag
- How can I measure number of bytecode instructions in class file?
- Which files are to be saved GitHub for an Android Project?
- Eclipse JAR export not working
- Java ,GUI window builder
- Eclipse: Maven project builder generating NullPointerException when building workspace
- Get current project in a wizard (Eclipse RCP)
- Check if I can connect to default maven repository
- Eclipse CDT plugin - get AST element based of X and Y position of mouse click in editor
- EGit, selecting correct parameters for URI, Host, and Repository Path.
- Setting up android simulator on Eclipse - error starting the simulator
- Custom exception class not being compiled into .class file
- ObjectAid equivalent in IntelliJ
- How do I find the line of my code causing an error when the stacktrace only shows native methods in eclipse
- Request method 'HEAD' not supported on Windows 10
- solve the error:: revoked permission android.permission.CALL_PHONE
- Compiling java code with non java extension file in eclipse
- Build Path issue with Java Android project when starting Eclipse
- Invalid Configuration Location
- Eclipse cannot find adb
- how to display different images on different infowindow
- When running "mvn test" on command prompt, error was encountered
- Importing multiple projects with the same name in Eclipse
- Disabling Eclipse code formatting for part of a javadoc
- Eclipse's Ant needs jsch
- API usage example for org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AST
- Why are autotyped variables throwing an attribute error? QGIS python plugin using PyDev, Eclipse 4.4, OSX 10.9.3
- Unable to start eclipse "java.lang.LinkageError"
- update multiple svn projects in eclipse
- Access to csv file in jar without InputStream
- Egit transport error while connecting to eclipse source code