try this ,
run as > run configuration .. android > brows project which you want to run. .. target > enable "always prompt to pick device." .. common > check both "run & debug".
and along with that
enable (check) wipe user data of your virtual device so that will uninstall older apk and install new one. because some time emulator use older garbage reference.
instead of closing and opening the emulator(i know it is time consuming), you can
use the "reset adb" under the devices window
to reset your emulator(it is a matter of seconds.)
steps to speed up emulator (atleast to a small extend):
increase your emulator ram size. use a small screen sized emulator.(makes the rendering process on arm faster).
you can clear cache/data per application from settings (applications -> manage applications). this of course only clears data that your application is creating. you can also uninstall your application from there which will cause everything to be cleared. then you can run your application without starting emulator again.
firstly go to project->
select build automatically if it is not working then
open the command prmt and go to the path of your sdk like-
then again write command
this will help you
to make your emulator fast just do following.
download intel-hardware-accelerated-execution-manager. from here. http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-hardware-accelerated-execution-manager.
install it in your computer.
after that intel atom system images in android sdk.
after that create new emulator and select intel atom in cpu option.that make ur emulator fast.
- Android emulator not installing new apk
- I execute the application on Android emulator it works fine but when I export to APK and I test it on my mobile it does not work
- reasons for emulator not opening after installing android in eclipse
- Eclipse Android Emulator - Keyboard not working
- Eclipse, adb, and ddms not detecting Android Emulator
- Error "AdbCommandRejectedException: device not found" in Eclipse using Android emulator
- SRC folder in Eclipse is empty (MainActivity class not created) after creating a new android project using Eclipse
- Eclipse not running Android app on emulator a second time
- Android emulator not showing the app- it only shows the skin
- Why is my updated Eclipse / Android setup not building my APK anymore?
- Android APK file and DEX files not created, with no warning or error
- android emulator in ADT plugin not running
- Why does eclipse hang when installing an apk to an android emulator?
- Profile id _SELF_ is not registered error while installing new plugin in eclipse mars
- I can not create an emulator in Android AVD Manager
- Eclipse Android Activity Wizard Not Creating New Activities
- Can not call web service methods from android project emulator
- java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol in android emulator
- when i start eclipse and run android project, it opens a new emulator every time ,
- Android Emulator "launcher is not responding would you like to close it?
- Android Emulator Ubuntu 14.04 Could not Create SDL2 Window GLX not Supported
- Android APK not installed in the device
- Eclipse not generating files in new Android Project
- Android Java Emulator . . WARNING: Data partition already in use. Changes will not persist
- Installing Android emulator without eclipse
- eclipse: android emulator running, but program not starting
- Android Emulator on Eclipse Not Working
- New Blank Activity Android Application Not Working
- My android emulator in eclipse, does not start
- Android LogCat is not working for emulator
More Query from same tag
- my device is not detecting in Eclipse Android
- Sonar version 3.6 required for local analysis
- Jenkins + Maven + TestNG = MojoFailureException
- Need some help on setting up spark for cassandra on java
- Eclipse on Windows 7 - Add PHP Support greyed out
- Specify eclipse workspace from command line at eclipse invocation
- How do you translate from checkstyle.xml to eclipse code style format/profile and back again?
- Difference between "Eclipse Indigo" and "Eclipse Juno"
- Eclipse Code formatter: keep complete function signature in one line
- Android: how to use an xml view to insert a vertical line with "fill_parent" height - Only working with fixed size
- adding ojdbc6.jar to maven local repository
- When is it safe to remove import entries from feature.xml?
- Eclipse 3.x trimbar in Eclipse 4.x
- How to Get JSF 2.0 Working with Eclipse 3.5 and JBoss 5.1
- taskdef class org.apache.catalina.ant.InstallTask cannot be found
- Eclipse create empty node.js express project
- Running simple C++ programm using Caffe
- Eclipse - How to disable / get rid of bogus "fragment not found" errors
- How to open LogCat in Eclipse (for Android Debug)
- How to debug SocialEngine through an IDE
- Android eclipse jar file class not found at run time
- Creating jar by maven to read resources text file from the same jar file
- Sorting methods in Eclipse
- Not able to Create a JSF Project in new Eclipse Indigo M6a Java EE using JBOSS Tools 3.3.o M1
- How to make a proper JFrame in Java Language?
- Stop selenium test execution from eclipse
- To build a script from Eclipse to run commands in cmd
- What does the Information Icon means in Eclipse?
- Can I switch perspective in Eclipse by clicking an icon?
- How do I stop Amazon Web Services from prompting for an access key?