- make sure the
java_homeenvironment variable refers to the correct java runtime environment location on your c:\ drive.
- make sure you launch the 64-bit verions of eclipse or android studio.
try to modify your
monitor.ini file present in
tools/lib/monitor-x86 folder. first of all backup it, then replace the content of this file with
monitor.bat. hopefully this will fix your issue.
i was also facing the same problem. i have also tried running android device monitor via monitor.bat but i get the following error in the log file
java.lang.nullpointerexception at org.eclipse.core.runtime.uriutil.touri(uriutil.java:280) at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.resourcehandler.loadmostrecentmodel(resourcehandler.java:127) at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.e4application.loadapplicationmodel(e4application.java:370) at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.e4application.createe4workbench(e4application.java:220) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.workbench$5.run(workbench.java:557) at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.realm.runwithdefault(realm.java:332) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.workbench.createandrunworkbench(workbench.java:543) at org.eclipse.ui.platformui.createandrunworkbench(platformui.java:149) at com.android.ide.eclipse.monitor.monitorapplication.start(monitorapplication.java:86) at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.eclipseapphandle.run(eclipseapphandle.java:196) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.eclipseapplauncher.runapplication(eclipseapplauncher.java:110) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.eclipseapplauncher.start(eclipseapplauncher.java:79) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.eclipsestarter.run(eclipsestarter.java:353) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.eclipsestarter.run(eclipsestarter.java:180) at sun.reflect.nativemethodaccessorimpl.invoke0(native method) at sun.reflect.nativemethodaccessorimpl.invoke(unknown source) at sun.reflect.delegatingmethodaccessorimpl.invoke(unknown source) at java.lang.reflect.method.invoke(unknown source) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.main.invokeframework(main.java:629) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.main.basicrun(main.java:584) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.main.run(main.java:1438)
- Android Device Monitor will not start
- Android Device Monitor not opening
- Android Device Monitor is not starting in Android Studio on MAC
- Android sqlite application will not start and crashes immediately upon opening the app
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Android Device Chooser -- device not showing up
- Why is Eclipse's Android Device Chooser not showing my Android device?
- Just upgraded my OS X to Yosemite, Android Device Chooser not showing device - what to do?
- ADT will not allow creation of Android Activity
- Can't start google web app in eclipse, Security restrictions will not be completely emulated
- Error "AdbCommandRejectedException: device not found" in Eclipse using Android emulator
- Android R.java will not generate in Eclipse
- Missing Constraint when opening Android Device Monitor
- android virtual device manager(avd) not working in latest adt v21
- Android APK not installed in the device
- Android Java Emulator . . WARNING: Data partition already in use. Changes will not persist
- OpenCV Android NDK Project will not build
- app will not launch on device
- My android emulator in eclipse, does not start
- Eclipse will not start after uninstalling Java and reinstalling to a new location
- Android device does not show up in Android Device Chooser, but is listed in adb
- Ubuntu is not detecting my android device
- Android Emulator and AVD will not run on Surface Pro
- In game Images disappear on Android device if i run from widget, but not when I install apk first time
- Android app not running on emulator nor real device
- Eclipse not deploying Android apps on device or Emulator
- Android Device Not Detecting In Eclipse
- ADB, but not by Eclipse, finds my Android device via USB
- Eclipse will not start
- Android Emulator Debugging, Code will not Update
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse debugger shortcut for exiting a for/while loop?
- No Java console output in Eclipse; works with PyDev
- WebSocket- "Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404" when added external jar to the project
- Is there a shortcut in eclipse to display the current control flow?
- Expand tree nodes with right and left arrow keys on Eclipse
- Debug doesn't start on Eclipse
- How to enter UTF-8 characters inside a jar file using Scanner(System.in)
- Junit test with @RunWith(PowerMockRunner.class) fails - "No tests found matching.."
- Git does not detect new files
- Eclipse plug-in: ObjectAid UML Explorer Class Diagram: export in higher resolution
- Issue signing jar for Android app in Eclipse
- polynomial arithmetic java equals method
- Null analysis in eclipse compatibility break between 7 and 8
- Character Wildcard when using Java if and else if statement
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration
- Class location for User32 in JNA 4.1.0
- multiplatform library from single chip C project
- What does this LogCat error mean?
- main() first defined here
- How do I return a value inside the loop so that other methods can access it?
- Java: Simple JSON Array throws "org.json.JSONException: No value for ..."
- Link to folders vs Link and create virtual folder in Eclipse IDE
- Background color of eclipse error popups
- How to assign some shortcuts to add some snippets in eclipse IDE?
- PydevPlugin - set PythonInterpreterManager in new version
- How to use Constructor Scanner in java programming to grasp number of lines in text file
- facebook connect still works with release-hashvalue, while the hashvalue on facebook is still the debug-hashvalue
- Subclipse only displays folder not content in Project Explorer view
- Java warning: "The serializable class Info does not declare a static final serialVersionUID field of type long" and 2 errors
- Eclipse, how to run multiple ant-targets