i will speak to the java side; i believe the same comments apply to the c version as well.
you do not want to take your encrypted byte array and convert it to a string. in particular, here:
byte encvalue = cipher.dofinal(valuetoenc.getbytes()); return new string(encvalue);
the problem is that
new string(byte b) is going to interpret the byte array as a string that is encoded with the default encoding. of course, the byte array is not an encoded string, so this isn't particularly useful.
if you want to get a string that you can use to compare the encrypted byte arrays (visually), the typical approach is to hex-encode the byte array. see how to convert a byte array to a hex string in java? and how do you convert buffer (byte array) to hex string in c? for more information. there are, of course, many libraries that support this functionality.
- AES string encryption/decryption in C and java
- Eclipse : key on Android AES encryption and decryption
- Checkstyle and Eclipse; Java string continuation
- Eclipse git plugin and a method to fetch current branch - commit id to Java code version info string
- Align predefined text to left and display string aligned to the right. Java
- Paste a multi-line Java String in Eclipse
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- Java Eclipse: Difference between exporting as a JAR and exporting as a Runnable JAR
- Java 8: Formatting lambda with newlines and indentation
- Java "constant string too long" compile error. Only happens using Ant, not when using Eclipse
- Java - Build and run eclipse project from command line
- What is the use of Order And Export tab in Java Build Path
- Incompatible JVM in GGTS (Eclipse) and JAVA 1.8
- Eclipse Java error: This selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches
- CLASSPATH, Java Buld Path (eclipse), and WEB-INF\LIB : what to use, when, and why?
- Difference between Java working set and Resource working set in Eclipse
- How to create an Intellij and Eclipse compatible code style and code formatting configuration (for java code)?
- Java Dynamic Web project with Maven and Eclipse
- What is the difference between Eclipse and Netbeans if I want to use only the Java in it?
- Jersey: A message body writer for Java Class and MIME mediatype application/json was not found
- I updated java and eclipse does not work
- Is there any way I can write (copy-paste) nicely-formatted SQL queries in Java string literals using Eclipse?
- Simple program to call R from Java using Eclipse and Rserve
- How do I import a pre-existing Java project into Eclipse and get up and running?
- Tomcat version 7.0 only supports J2EE 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and Java EE 5 and 6 Web modules
- How can I parse both Java and C++ in Eclipse?
- Simultaneous Java and Scala development within the same project
- Is it possible to have CDT and Java IDE together in Eclipse?
- Kotlin And Java In The Same Project Using Eclipse IDE
More Query from same tag
- "The type javax.el.ValueExpression cannot be resolved" error when extending checkbox related jsf components
- How to randomely display images when the activity starts
- Java - special characters in file names
- getServletContext().getRealPath("/") return wrong path
- Running a specific project when I hit Run in eclipse
- Java JDBC connection to MySQL
- Cannot access Tomcat from Eclipse in Ubuntu
- Eclipse GDT: undefined reference to library components
- JAXB class eclipse wizard didn't generate enums
- How to configure behavior of the "assign parameter to new field" quickfix in eclipse?
- Having multiple projects in tabs like Eclipse? [IntelliJ]
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError occures using tess4j without Eclipse
- PyDev Install Issue. (PyDev/Eclipse)
- Bar Chart and Stacked Bar Chart using similar data on one page
- How can I run my own java code in the JVM that I am debugging remotely with JDWP?
- Where is the Eclipse's preferences stored locally?
- Debug eclipse plugin project -- PermGen space, out of memory error
- In Eclipse, how to know which parameter is the cursor on a Java Method?
- How to control the size of MasterDetailsBlock component in Eclipse RCP?
- Investigate a data structure in Java with Eclipse
- How can I reset eclipse to default settings?
- Is it possible to recover classes source code from Maven jar?
- Adding referenced libraries to /lib folder in Eclipse
- Choosing SDK version to reach maximum number of people
- maven issue ArtifactDescriptorException
- Creating jar executable w/ external jar (JXL) in ECLIPSE java
- Struggling with managing my eclipse workspace and what to do about syncing it between two machines
- Error when attempting to connect to local Database
- Bottom actionbar like in Instagram
- Project Specific Tasks - Eclipse