for scribus i have at
env qt_accessibility=0; scribus %f
so, i think that for
eclipse.desktop it should be:
env ubuntu_menuproxy=0; eclipse
eclipse.desktop fix didn't work for me, then i added the following line to .profile file in my home folder and restarted my computer.
it worked for me... hope this helps.
- Maven: Why does adding test source via build helper not work when generating eclipse project?
- Why the imported war file does not work in Eclipse
- Why does Eclipse code completion not work on some projects?
- Why does automatic boxing work in eclipse but not in javac?
- Why would eclipse not show search results inside file in results list?
- Why does not Run as work in Eclipse the first time?
- Why would Eclipse not be able to include a file when running a PHPUnit test?
- Location variables in the pom.xml file do not work on Ubuntu
- Why Eclipse does not see .jar file of a library?
- How come Android SDK installation did not work with the Eclipse repository download but did with manual Eclipse 3.6.2 download?
- ubuntu eclipse beaglebone debugging not work
- why eclipse not detect the jar file from lib folder
- Why is the Eclipse jar file generating compile errors when the application does not have errors?
- Eclipse : change permission file and commit does not work
- Ubuntu 16.04, gcc 6: gdb 7.11 pretty printing in Eclipse does not work
- Why are some jars not added to .classpath file in eclipse by maven?
- why does my java code run in eclipse but not as an .exe. or .class file
- Eclipse 3.5 and Ubuntu 9.10, subversion client does not work
- Eclipse Class File Editor Source not Found when adding library to java project
- Why does the sound of my program work in eclipse but not when generated in a jar
- why does Jsoup selector div#id work in netbeans but not in eclipse ADT?
- Eclipse Code Assist Not Work In Ubuntu 12.04
- A WAR file created from Eclipse does not work from browser, but it works when the war file is expanded
- Choosing file path not seen on JTextField in Ubuntu on Eclipse
- Why Eclipse does not recognize JavaFX, Even after adding JavaFx user libararies?
- Why does jar library work in Eclipse but not Android Studio?
- why same class file in eclipse not overwriting and showing error type already defined
- Why does Eclipse keyboard shortcut for "Run Ant Build" only work for certain file extensions?
- Why did a maven project imported into eclipse not get a "Maven Dependencies" list?
- Step 'Any Text' does not have a matching glue code after adding .feature file into eclipse
More Query from same tag
- How to add the ojdbc jar to my project and use it
- Eclipse C++ formatter puts new line before method identifiers
- How do i open a sample Android SDK app in Eclipse
- Include Gradle dependencies in the classpath of a debug launch of another project in Eclipse
- Eclipse on Mac C/C++
- JAVA hmac-sha256 library error
- JavaFx application is not compiling when running it from the CMD
- Writing an XSD schema to validate any XML file as valid
- Custom Eclipse Shortcut doesn't work
- Mac C++/Mars eclipse gdb debug hangs at Launching Test 96%
- Associate DXL with eclipse/notes and kick off handling
- ComboBoxCellEditor - get rid of the text box?
- Eclipse:Unable to set up sdk path in preference
- How do I load an external jar file in a Applet?
- Deploying website to an external test server with Eclipse
- Changing eclipse.ini file downside for less required memory
- android - heap size error
- Issue on including SwipedTabs on ActionBar in android
- App Throws Fatal Error, then reboots and works
- project is not showing in Eclipse after cloning repository
- Eclipse showing caution sign on the project folder icon whenever I add an external JAR file to the project
- Random "red x" warning but no information given. Where should I start?
- Cannot convert Maven project to App Engine standard project
- What are .recommenders and .metadata in Eclipse workspace and should they be in sync between devices?
- ViewPager app not working (Eclipse)
- How to loop a menu continuously until exit option is chosen, as well as repeat menu if an invalid operation is chosen
- Combine two jUnit test cases into one
- What different breakpoint icons mean in Eclipse?
- How to come out of while loop during debugging
- Checkbox tree viewer is not displaying on composite