you can do this through the spelling option in
window >> preferences >> spelling
and select user defined dictionary, you can create a custom .txt file, with a word on each line
that should do the trick..
- Adding a dictionary to Eclipse for spell checking other than the english one
- in eclipse cdt, how to build target other than the first one
- Eclipse (Juno) for OSX hangs when I select the Android panel of project properties when more than one SDK is installed
- Turn off spell checking in Eclipse for good
- IntelliJ vs STS (SpringSource Tool Suite), what am I missing by using one or the other and can I make them feature equivalent for comparsion?
- Point eclipse IDE to use another JRE / JDK other than one specified in JAVA_HOME
- better Android XML Layout Editor than the one in Eclipse
- adding words to eclipse Luna spell checker dictionary
- Is there a refactoring tool for Eclipse better than the built in one?
- how to tell ubuntu apt-get to install eclipse in other than the default version
- How can one disable the XML editor in Eclipse for .xsd and related files?
- The package javax.xml.namespace is accessible from more than one module: <unnamed>, java.xml in eclipse webservice
- Adding in a python module to the sys.path for a Java project in pydev, Eclipse
- Is it possible to write plugin for eclipse other than Java, in Eclipse?
- More than one scala library found in the build path when fresh creating maven project in eclipse
- How can I prevent Eclipse from adding the 'final' for certain lines of Java code?
- When writing Eclipse plugins, what is the correct way for checking if an IEditorPart is a Java editor?
- Eclipse opens different source file than the editable one
- In eclipse, is there a way to specify a location other than the WEB-INF, for web.xml
- import error while adding TextEditor to eclipse plugin - Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.jface.text.revisions.RevisionInformation
- Select one option from many options in drop down list in Eclipse using java when run code for the android device
- Specific JRE name (which might not be the same on other computers) stored in meta-data for Eclipse Ganymede WTP project
- What is the correct syntax for static nested classes resp. why is the wrong syntax working in the one case and not working in the other case?
- using eclipse for other languages than java?
- When adding an unimplemented method to a class, is there a way to auto import comments in an eclipse IDE for the method?
- Eclipse Debugger shows a different value for a final field than the source code does
- Unable to fetch the New branch in Eclipse Git Remote Tracking for one machine
- How do i avoid the redundant "maven-update" in eclipse if i have 2 maven projects while one needs the other as a library
- Suggestions for spell checking HTML with Aptana plugin for Eclipse
- How to install an old Java version alongside the new one for use in eclipse spring?
More Query from same tag
- How to change a background of currently active tab in tab list in Eclipse?
- Eclipse, Plugin, Java Project, Custom Nature
- Displaying CSV values in ANDROID APPLICATIONS ( After opening the APK )
- Incompatible JVM error message with 64 bit Eclipse on MacBook Pro
- How can I set up the "Working Directory:" from the "External Tools Configuration..." in Eclipse?
- JRE Missing when installing eclipse
- Androix x86 on Virtualbox, permanent net settings
- Spring boot - Multiple Database Access (MYSQL)
- Android NDK. No C/C++ section in Eclipse project properties
- How to connect mylyn to mssql bug tracking system
- Converting GeoPoint to String, then convert that string back to GeoPoint
- JBoss not running on Eclipse Luna (Ubuntu 14)
- Spring Bean Compilation issue
- Where can i get the .h file for OpenMP?
- Find what plugin implements a functionality in eclipse
- How to internationalize java source code?
- Set a different sdk version on eclipse
- Can I directly shift my project to Eclipse Luna from Eclipse Juno?
- Debugging Zend Framework in Eclipse, mod_rewrite problems
- Packaged Server option not available in Eclipse with Bluemix and Liberty plugin
- How to add resources from dependent project
- Eclipse Java not building due to "active git repository"
- Unable to use Java 1.8
- Eclipse with Groovy-eclipse not showing New > Groovy Class option
- how to display label on composite in swt?
- Eclipse how to select needed file for debug if one source file mentions from two projects within workspace
- Eclipse Xdebug Freezes at 57%
- Android emulators not simulating correct density or resolution. Possibly a surfaceview implementation issue
- What IDE features should I learn to use
- No such table error when running a django server from Eclipse