to temporarily (until reboot) change the adb serial number, disconnect all but one of the devices and type this in a command window:
adb shell 'echo -n "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" > /sys/class/android_usb/android0/iserial'
where the x's represent the desired serial number. this change requires root and will only last until the device is rebooted. to make it permanent, you'd need to alter one of the system startup scripts to make the change.
note that this doesn't seem to work as often on newer devices; the file location has apparently changed.
- adb got same serial number when two phone are connected on a pc. Can I change the serial number?
- Are there any tools which can automate rebuilding of the project when ever there is a change in some part of code?
- How can I debug two projects in eclipse at the same time?
- Why are class files different size when compiling the same code in eclipse, and then with the eclipse compiler via ant?
- How can two eclipse plugin use the same preferences store?
- Can I do remote debug of two different projects at the same time using intellij
- Eclipse / PyDev - Remove path from editor tabs when two files with same name are opened
- How can I set default class name using selenium webdriver when two panel have same class name
- How to specify the expected java class when there are two same-name class in different dependency packages?
- Given two trees, return true if they are structurally identical they are made of nodes with the same values arranged in the same way
- I keep getting "error: cannot find symbol" for two interface classes even though classes are in the same directory
- Can I use the same Eclipse workspace simultaneously on two computers?
- Cannot build C project by Eclipse when two c sources are in the project
- How can I conditionally include two differently named libraries of the same version for a cross-compile project in Eclipse?
- How can I change the package when using sdo-compiler of Eclipse MOXy
- How can I print the number of times a value appears in an array without the print statement repeating the same value?
- Checking whether two Lists are the same in JUnit
- When I change the text for the button in SWT, the whole button size changes. How can I disable this?
- Cucumber/Java: When steps are not being found, but Given and Then are within the same file
- Two Eclipses running on the same machine = ADB race condition
- Here's a challenge: I can display a long .txt file just fine in the emulator, but the text gets cut off when I read it on my phone
- Using the same keystore for two eclipse projects, but they can't communicate while are getting debugged on the same system
- How can the project A use libraries(i.e instructions) of project B, if both are in the same workspace?
- how to launch two different activities with two different buttons which are in the same screen?
- Why the Activity does not change the state of view when buttons are clicked?
- Simulate network lag when client and server are on the same dev PC
- How can I force Eclipse to produce always the same DEBUG_SESSION_ID GET parameter when debugging PDT project with Zend Debugger?
- Parsing JSON in Java when two fields are the same?
- Eclipse: have the same file open in two editors?
- Can you have 2 completely independent instances of Eclipse running at the same time?
More Query from same tag
- How to concatenate a character to a string?
- unable to create dynamic web project in spring tool suite 4.2.1
- Install a plugin in a complex unix environment
- Activity not declared in Manifest (Apparently)
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform, add Textbox or similar
- Can't start Eclipse on OSX (Version not suitable)
- first android application gives error
- Google Cloud Platform: SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE issue
- Android-ActionBar-PullToRefresh-Type R is already defined error
- UnsatisfiedLinkError Starting JVM Via Eclipse
- How to run method in object - beginner
- Run all JUnit tests indepentently in Eclipse, reloading Spring context each time
- Error in login app (JavaFX -eclipse)
- Auto insert a standard comment header for every "newly generated java file" in eclipse
- Eclipse: how to selectively disable spell check in certain comments
- AppEventsLogger.activateApp(this) - Crashes App
- SVN Checkout of multi module maven project causing build issues
- Comparing 2 Arrays & Counting Unique Entries
- Database does not open (Java program via DIIOP)
- Module not found: How to compile JDK 10 Eclipse Maven Project with Module?
- Using Eclipse text editor background color to differentiate lines
- Installing and Running a project in Eclipse
- can't find referenced method 'android.app.RemoteInput getRemoteInputs()' in class android.app.Notification$Action
- What is Eclipse's Ctrl+Alt+J shortcut equivalent in IntelliJ IDEA?
- Unable to import org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.RestController; Can't use @Restcontroller
- Import com.facebook.android.R; not found
- How do create a SOAP Web Client againt a wsdl file
- Eclipse plug-in preferences page properties overwritten by default values on startup
- eclipse not showing git repository status