the default ruleset used in standalone mode seems to be defined in classes in the eclipse sonarlint plugin jar (e.g. in
org.sonarlint.eclipse.core_188.8.131.52608261350-release.jar) . this means that it's currently not possible to change this ruleset (unless you want to try and reverse engineer it). your only option is to connect each machine to a sonarqube server.
it seems there are plans to add more customization support in the future (see also this answer).
- Where is the Sonarlint Ruleset file in eclipse?
- Can I configure the used ruleset for SonarLint in Eclipse
- Where to put properties file in eclipse and how to access the path both locally and on server
- where to put the properties file in an eclipse project
- Where can I find an Eclipse External Annotations file for the JDK8?
- How to change or specify the directory where the tmp***.instance file is written to by Eclipse
- Where should I put the ical4j.properties file in an Eclipse Android project?
- Where should the rules file be located in TokenRegex(StanfordCoreNLP) in Eclipse IDE?
- Where I could find the Import file in eclipse
- Where is the file which stores the default run configurations of Java projects in Eclipse on a Mac?
- Where is the build.properties file located for an Eclipse Java Project?
- Where the file will be located while using IO Streams in Java In Eclipse IDE?
- Finding out where a file in the project explorer is used in the code in Eclipse IDE
- With the eclipse remote debugging tool, where do I specify a custom idenity file and username to connect?
- Where is the CSS file for Eclipse 3.8 located?
- Where in an Eclipse workspace is the list of projects stored?
- What is the keyboard shortcut to go to a file in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- Where is the correct location to put Log4j.properties in an Eclipse project?
- How to enable the bar showing file location in Eclipse
- How to navigate to the last cursor position in Eclipse if it is in the same file and was not edited?
- Eclipse file search finds the same file multiple times
- Eclipse 3.8: where is the download site?
- How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- Where does Eclipse save the list of files to open on startup?
- How do you open an external Vim editor containing the active Eclipse editor file
- Where is the location of 'plugins' directory for eclipse mars in mac OSX?
- Where is the Makefile generated by the Eclipse CDT?
- Where does Eclipse store the info about which workspace to start up with?
- Where can I find the source code for the Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin for the Eclipse IDE?
- Eclipse Hell . . . Failed to read the project description file (.project)
More Query from same tag
- Programmatically call menu item with Eclipse JDT, Plug-In Development
- Maven multiproject eclipse import gets all references right but misses them at runtime.
- How to create two projects in eclipse to point to one source folder
- Eclipse C++ issue: No binary (but no compiler error), no classes (but no entry in the class hierarchy)
- java process and inputstream
- Eclipse says Heap is corrupted
- Find class usages
- How to run/generate xtext artifacts for MyDsl.xtext in Eclipse?
- Android Build Path issue?
- Java Eclipse java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError JNI loading dll and C code
- Eclipe kepler not showing svn path and version for the project
- How do I attach Javadocs for a Gradle dependency in Eclipse?
- File not recognized in the given path
- Trouble with installing PyDev with Eclipse on Ubuntu
- How to pass/save the data from activity A to B and then to B?
- Spring source toolkit eclipse
- Using Eclipse IDE can compile and run the Java program perfectly but when I use 'javac' it is resulting to Error
- Windows 7 /Eclipse watchpoint on file access
- What is the eclipse directory?
- What is a bundle resource path in class loader? How do I access that path?
- Is it possible to install ONLY JBoss AS server tools by URL?
- Java method invocation ambigious for javac but not for Eclipse
- How to run g4 file by ANTLR4 plugin in Eclipse
- tomcat not running eclipse application
- Intellij IDEA: highlighting loop break points
- Eclipse OSGi launch configuration does not show my bundles
- Most basic libgdx app crashes
- Eclipse not recognising Lomboks constructor injection
- How to run a SpringBoot application from Java IDE for Professional Developers (IntelliJ IDEA)