eclipse's working sets let you group projects:
working sets group elements for display in views or for operations on a set of elements.
for a new projects to be added to set, you need to add it explicitly
newly created resources are not automatically included in the active working set.
- What is meant by "Add project to working sets" in eclipse neon?
- What needs to be done to add a project to a Websphere Server in Eclipse juno?
- Eclipse project explorer can't be switched to the view on working sets
- Eclipse maven jboss project - what do I need to add to the pom.xml so maven can compile?
- Trying to add Java 8 Project facet to Eclipse Neon Mac
- What exactly does "Dynamic Web Module" facet add to an eclipse project
- Add XML extension on project build path in Eclipse not working
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- What is the difference between the Eclipse Package Explorer and the Eclipse Project Explorer?
- Cannot add a project to a Tomcat server in Eclipse
- How do I add a resources folder to my Java project in Eclipse
- What of Eclipse project .metadata can I safely ignore in Git/Mercurial?
- Share / Export eclipse working sets
- How do I add existing eclipse java project to git
- Maven does not add classpath to Eclipse project
- How to add a Java Properties file to my Java Project in Eclipse
- How to add Guava to Eclipse project
- Using @NotNull in a project where both IntelliJ and Eclipse developers are working
- How can I add current Eclipse project to git with EGit?
- How to figure out what error my Java Eclipse project has?
- Add Maven nature to existing Eclipse project that has pom but no Maven submenu
- How to add a library to an Eclipse project
- Intellij - Add project dependency like in Eclipse
- What files should be committed to github for an eclipse project
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- Compare not working in Eclipse Neon
- Working with annotation processors in Eclipse 4.6 Neon
- Shortcuts not working in Eclipse Neon
- Eclipse Spring Tool Suite add dependencies using GUI after project creation
- Eclipse: Project Explorer: "Top level elements to working sets but no workings sets defined"
More Query from same tag
- PushPlugin source issue in Android -- attempting PhoneGap push notifications
- Java code completion in Eclipse IDE
- How to change executable to static library in Eclipse Helios
- Force Eclipse CDT to parse #included files for highlighting
- Mobility in JADE middleware
- How to load a spring context from external library's spring files
- Import Eclipse project workspace to Apache tomcat folder
- Eclipse: How can I search for a string inside an application library?
- Not being able to launch exported 64bit product when exporting to multiple platforms
- How to get Javadocs for Eclipse DOM plug-in development classes?
- Generate Deployment Descriptor Stub menu missing in Eclipse webapp project
- Matching a value upto 8 decimal places
- Git-Eclipse - How to get latest version from master branch
- Android MapController crashing my app
- Find all calls to interface implementers?
- How do you install android apps on an android device from windows 8?
- Writing multiple data types into a pre-existing file in eclipse
- Auto Selection on Eclipse Widget Combo option
- How to reference another java file from within Eclipse
- eclipse checkstyle error cannot initialize module TreeWalker - TreeWalker is not allowed as a parent of FileLength
- AndroidManifest file missing
- The import cz.msebera.android.httpclient.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory cannot be resolved
- drawable-yyyx : eclipse versus avd
- Eclipse: Android: Can't Chance Launcher Activity
- trying to figure out why my admob ads aren't showing up?
- Is there a plugin that integrates to CPPUnit with VS2008 or Eclipse CDT?
- How does eclipse's pydev do code completion?
- Android Emulator can't start, 'cause of wrong folder
- Error in Eclipse: operator is undefined with EditText, double
- In XDebug for Eclipse, how are remote paths mapped to local paths?