the resharper (jetbrains) is a nice plugin enhancing the visualstudio. however it is not free/open source. nevertheless it is really worth its price!
i agree with lewap. resharper is really almost a must have if you are coding in c# on visual studio. resharper adds a lot of built in refactorings and shortcuts that you don't get with visual studio. while it isn't free it's not too bad of a price ($349 commercial, $199 personal) for something that will save you a lot of time in the long run.
- Visual Studio plug-in that mimics eclipse environment
- Eclipse vs. Visual Studio: What are the features in Eclipse that are not present in Visual Studio and vice versa?
- Plugin for Eclipse or Visual Studio that lets me see an overview of the Text similar to Sublime Text
- Making Eclipse behave like Visual Studio
- change eclipse shortcuts to match Visual Studio
- Moving From Eclipse to Visual Studio 2008
- Is in Visual Studio an equivalent to the Eclipse "Run Configurations"?
- Can Eclipse use the same sdk that Android Studio (intelliJ)?
- Visual studio shortcut keys equivalent to eclipse shortcut keys
- Need to import Eclipse Java Formatter profile in Visual Studio Code
- Automatically Create Constructor Using Fields/Properties in Visual Studio (like Eclipse does)
- Is there an eclipse equivalent to the Visual Studio "Command Window"?
- Eclipse eye for a Visual Studio guy
- Eclipse shortcuts in Visual Studio 2013
- Debugging Visual Studio builds from Eclipse
- How to Create a Region in eclipse like Visual Studio
- TFS Eclipse throws an error "The character 0x007c ('|') is not permitted in server paths" after updating visual studio for mac to support iPad OS 13
- Make eclipse Syntax Coloring exact as visual studio Syntax Coloring
- Visual Studio equivalent to Eclipse keyboard shortcut Alt Shift L
- Autocomplete in eclipse like in visual studio
- eclipse manual code folding similar to visual studio region
- Visual Studio toolchain in Eclipse for C++
- A guide to moving from Visual Studio to Eclipse
- Does Visual Studio for C# have these Eclipse for Java features?
- Debug C++ code in visual studio from python code running in eclipse
- Missing in Eclipse key shortcut as in Visual Studio to go to definition F12 and come back Ctrl+F12
- Eclipse kind of editor for Visual Studio 2008
- Why Eclipse and Visual Studio read Python string in a different way?
- Import Eclipse C++ Workspace Into Visual Studio Code for Linux
- Visual Studio equivalent of Eclipse syso
More Query from same tag
- Changing Heap Size in Eclipse.ini Not Helping
- Why did Worker kill executor?
- can't find targeting class in select java application
- eclipse can not start up my tomcat server, how to turn the server on
- android import jar encounter NoClassDefFound
- Make IDE-wide configuration changes in Eclipse
- How updating existing project from remote repository?
- Latest ADT updates (2012-03-21) break my Android projects
- Eclipse Android Custom Activity Class File (subbing for autogen activity file for new project)
- Android ADT Eclipse plugin, parseSDKContent failed
- How to keep eclipse from wrapping multiline comments /*...*/ in Java?
- How to Import Project Made with Eclipse ADT into Android Studio?
- How can I install my Eclipse plug-in from the Eclipse Marketplace?
- android localization resource chooser
- Debuggin single lines in Scala
- Auto increment version code in Android app
- Eclipse throwing error when copying and pasting
- How do I call up the "last command" in eclipse osgi console?
- some files are suddenly disapear from eclipse folder
- no ManiActivty.java, acticity_main.xml, nor R.java ( when creating new android application project )
- Errors adding external lib in eclipse
- Allow a Wizard to run only from an existing project
- Deconfiguration android development environment with eclipse. Many issues occurs simultaneously
- Eclipse CDT plugin - get AST element based of X and Y position of mouse click in editor
- Sonarlint Eclipse StackOverflowError
- log4j2.xml and log4j2-test.xml in eclipse
- Error: Could not instantiate class org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver
- Eclipse remote developement
- Program works on Eclipse but not PuTTy