what kind of launch configuration are you using?
an external tools configuration (in which case you defnie and ant build with a direct link to your build.xml)
or a "run configuration", meaning your repository must include a
.classpathfor eclipse to list your project as one being able to run.
as discussed before in which eclipse files belong under version control, those two files can be versioned, provided they only use relative path.
do you have a .project file?
if you do, you should be able to use file->import->general->existing projects into workspace.
if you don't, try file->new->project and there are various different options to create a project from existing source.
- Unable to launch java application in eclipse after mercurial clone
- Eclipse Unable to Launch After Java Update 8
- Unable to execute dex because of java heap space in eclipse with a tiny android application
- Eclipse IDE does not run Java application after modification of module name
- Unable to open flight recorder in JMC for Java application and Eclipse IDE
- Unable to launch windows GUI application using Sikuli from Eclipse [Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform]
- Unable to launch Eclipse after set the TFS
- Run current Java file in Eclipse as a Java application after the click of a toolbar icon
- launch java desktop application without eclipse
- Unable to start debugging a java application using eclipse
- Unable to launch Eclipse 4.1.2 after installing the Eclipse e4 tooling
- Eclipse Application launch config throws InjectionException after changing target definition from Eclipse Neon (4.6) to Photon (4.8)
- Unable to get splash screen when launching eclipse RCP application using java web start
- unable to create new android application in eclipse after upgrade
- Eclipse wont launch after i upgraded java
- Unable to launch eclipse on Mac - No Java virtual machine
- how to configure java web application in eclipse to reflect changes in backend jar after deploy on tomcat
- Changes in my java code in eclipse not show in application , even after liferay restart
- Unable to launch Eclipse RCP application product - The Launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library
- Unable to start RCP Eclipse 4.4.2 application with Java 1.8 on Linux x86_64
- Unable to launch an Eclipse *.product application
- Unable to launch Android application in Eclipse through Testdroid recorder
- Eclipse Java launch configuration file path
- Determine if a java application is in debug mode in Eclipse
- Unable to Run Kotlin Application in Eclipse
- How to deploy Java web application project from Eclipse to live Tomcat server?
- Unable to debug in Java with eclipse
- How to profile a Java web application servlet call in Eclipse EE Luna
- Run as java application option disabled in eclipse
- What is the shortcut for running java application in mac eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Apply patch to fix bug in Eclipse?
- "Open Implementation" in Eclipse CDT
- 'Duplicate local variable msg2' error
- Can modern IDE detect field/method usage in subtree?
- Prompt that asks for the SSH credentials is broken (Eclipse on Mac OS X)
- How to print Fibonacci series between two integers?
- Get Eclipse (version 3.8) to use C++11 for Ubuntu 15.10
- Not recieving BIND_INPUT_METHOD while making Android IME
- View Menu with submenu
- Eclipse C++ project not resolving LD_LIBRARY_PATH include variables
- How to set Horizontal scroll enabled for SWT Scrolled Composite
- Persistent object in BlackBerry Application
- Not able to run the Dynamic web project in jsp
- Eclipse Kepler shows error marks on warnings
- Why won't my program find the main class correctly?
- Eclpise and pyDev
- Verify unsigned plugins for Eclipse
- Blobstore Library Error
- Force Eclipse use only Java 1.4
- Setting up MinGW with Eclipse Galileo on Windows
- How to move Eclipse's auto insert semicolon to before the cursor?
- renameTo() not work in eclipse Helios
- HTC one x doesn't remember debug mode
- Why sysout won't work?
- import function Java - Eclipse
- Suppress clojure logging in Eclipse?
- Phone doesnt show up in eclipse eventhough adb is working
- Unable to create a Path object from a String
- Failed to Build Application Getting Error::No toolchain found for type jdk
- new blackberry app world error "bar manifest file package version must be greater than ..."