as far as i know, the freemarker plugin (assuming you use the one from jboss tools) shows syntax errors and those ones - just like java syntax errors in the java editor - cannot turn off or "downgrade". basically it means that the freemarker parser cannot parse your template.
window / preferences / validation are not in the "core" eclipse, you need to install the web tools to get the validation page. however, you cannot set freemarker syntax validation options there.
i had a similar syntax error issue and kept getting the red x mark on my freemarker template file. the solution was to replace the old freemarker.jar which did not support the new syntax... in my case it was in ...eclipse\plugins\org.visigoths.freemarker_2.3.2
after restarting eclipse, i had to open the .ftl file once so that it would be re-validated and the syntax error disappeared.
- Turn off FreeMarker validation in Eclipse 3.5
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- Turn off spell checking in Eclipse for good
- Java Eclipse turn off auto build workspace on save
- Turning off Eclipse Validation
- Turn off Eclipse formatter for selected code area?
- how to turn off break line in eclipse
- Turn off tooltips in Eclipse / Aptana
- Eclipse keeps re-checking my git repositories. How do I turn this off or change the interval?
- Turn off selected HTML errors in eclipse
- How to turn off the Javadoc hover in Eclipse (or selectively enable it)?
- How to turn off Eclipse warning "The import is never used"?
- How to turn off error reporting by Eclipse for .md files
- How to turn off Eclipse auto expanded my project folders?
- Speed up or turn off SVN cache update in Eclipse
- Turn off "error" about missing no-arg constructor in Eclipse
- Installed Nodeclipse on Eclipse Kepler, cannot turn off Java spell check
- How to turn off warnings for @string resource in eclipse for the Android SDK
- How to turn off Eclipse console on Windows
- How to turn off errors/warnings in Eclipse due to OpenCL/CUDA syntax?
- Turn off eclipse confirm move
- Eclipse PDT turn off auto insertion of closing bracket in CSS
- Eclipse - how to turn off dynamic compilation/error checking
- what is the name of the very bottom of the eclipse window? I want to turn it off but can't until I know what its called
- Turn off Eclipse formatter everywhere
- Turn off CSS image path correction in Eclipse
- eclipse android turn off ndk auto build
- How to turn off validation for specific project in eclipse?
- How do I turn off the "Visible only for test sources" feature in Eclipse Photon?
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certains sections of maven pom.xml
More Query from same tag
- Why does Elastic Beanstalk node in AWS Toolkit in Eclipse not show my environments?
- Voice matching in Android
- Eclipse egit documentation
- Read sharedpreferences default values from XML array
- Eclipse content assist, only confirm suggestion on return
- How to fix m2eclipse plugin?
- M2Eclipse crashes Eclipse: java heap space
- What features for Android development are missing in Intellij9 compared to Eclipse?
- Emulator: ERROR: unexpected qemud char. channel close
- How to combine the eclipse hot-key with control + s?
- Multiple "Open a Terminal" icons keep appearing in Eclipse toolbar
- Running selenium tests on Virtual box guest
- Updating Robotium .jar file
- Setting an template in Eclipse
- Eclipse CVS - warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings
- See Sun source code on Eclipse
- How to read files on client local disk from server side code (JSP or Servlet)
- Open Files in Eclipse?
- Android App Crashes at Execution
- Spring Tool Suite not "Spring" in create New
- Android Java Emulator . . WARNING: Data partition already in use. Changes will not persist
- How to add root Project as classpath in Gradle
- Eclipse building Android app: How can I create two versions/editions at compile-time?
- Keep getting error that says Server App Engine Standard at localhost failed to start
- How to sync SVN and Git repositories?
- Blackberry Android Lauch doesn't work
- Trying to combine code
- Android drawable error not shown
- Numenta - htm.java-examples - Ubuntu - Eclipse - NetworkAPIDemo - NoClassDefFoundError: no/uib/cipr/matrix/sparse/FlexCompRowMatrix
- Android custom dialog gives an error