do you have experience with maven? check this out (add to your pom file)
<dependency> <groupid>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupid> <artifactid>mssql-jdbc</artifactid> <version>6.1.0.jre8</version> </dependency>
if not you should add the library to your proyect try with this one sqljdbc4-2.0.jar
hope this works! :)
the option that you describe is for eclipse (internal) database explorer.
so, for your project:
- you need create a folder (ej: 'lib').
- put inside the jar that contains the sqldriver class.
- add the jar to classpath:
- right-click on the project.
- java build path
- add jars...
- locate your lib folder inside your project... and ready.
now, the program can load sqldriver from jar.
- Trying to connect to Sql server through Eclipse (could not find driver..i think)
- Could not connect to New SQL Server in eclipse
- Cant seem to connect the JDBC sql server driver to java eclipse project
- Not able to connect Eclipse with SQL Server
- cant connect my driver to from eclipse to sql server
- Eclipse Dali can not find table relations for MS SQL Server
- Android Eclipse - Could not find *.apk
- Eclipse "Error: Could not find or load main class"
- Eclipse Error: Could not find or load main class
- Scala Error: Could not find or load main class in both Scala IDE and Eclipse
- Maven: Could Not find Artifact when trying to include a project in another one using dependencies
- Java program to connect to Sql Server and running the sample query From Eclipse
- Eclipse - Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat8.0 server at localhost
- Error: Could not find or load main class in Eclipse
- Eclipse : Getting Error as Could not find jar file while installing Plugin in Eclipse
- Unable to run Android app, Could not find .apk issue in eclipse
- Gradle eclipse plugin : Could not find method jcenter() for arguments  on repository container. See error log for details
- Eclipse Indigo + me2 project import: Unknown packaging / could not find artifact
- Could not find or load main class weblogic.server in eclipse
- Eclipse CDT could not find #include <__debug>
- Eclipse -> Error: Could not find or load main class hello
- eclipse error: could not find or load main class for project
- Java Mysql: ClassNotFoundException -> Could not find driver
- Trying to connect to a remote server using Eclipse
- Original error: Could not find 'aapt' in ["/usr/local/share/android-sdk/platform-tools/aapt"] Appium - Eclipse
- Could not find or load main class org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG - in Eclipse
- Could not find any version that matches com.android.support:appcompat-v7:+. in android eclipse
- Java Eclipse Maven Could not find or load main class with jdk
- "Algorithm negotiation fail" error in Eclipse when trying to connect by SSH to a personal Git Server
- javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: Could not find resource for full path: with RESTEasy, Eclipse Luna and Tomcat 7
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse market place not working. Shows error: resource not found
- Eclipse Code Corrupted after Crash
- "Ignoring InnerClasses attribute" warning is killing Eclipse
- Eclipse not recognising numberPassword when set to Android 4.0?
- Reading SVN (Subclipse) rev number from java code
- Structure of a Java Web Application in Eclipse
- How to configure DPT in eclipse to use with Xampp
- Fuzzy auto complete in Eclipse
- Android Annotations EViewGroup unable to recognize EActivity in Eclipse
- Android app is not launching in Emulator
- How to import Android samples into an Eclipse IDE
- Is it possible to re-use sdk originally used by Eclipse ADT in Android Studio?
- Android: getting rid of your sqlite database
- Android Emulator got discharged completely - running telnet power command crashing the Emulator
- Code style template not working for EJBs created using Eclipse
- how to make a Facebook application in java using eclipse and jboss?
- My MenuItem helper recursion isn't working properly
- Eclipse Run Display Different Every time
- JDK9 Hotspot debug using gdb, causing SIGSEGV Segmentation fault in eclipse/Ubuntu terminal
- regular expression in xml
- How I can build Eclipse C++ project with CMake from the Linux console ( no GUI is available )
- How to continuously deploy changes in JSF project without restarting Tomcat?
- mvn clean install doesn't generate jbehave story file in target folder
- Solving math expressions using java
- Android programming "no crunch" error
- Space buttons evenly on Android
- GWT+ Maven and Eclipse compilation for more than one module
- How to change application theme in Eclipse
- Getting error The method sort(List<T>) in the type Collections is not applicable for the arguments (List<LinkedInUser>)
- How to create Class Diagram in Eclipse?