+1 for the detailed description of your research.
i recommend to you to review the
<tomcat_home>\conf\server.xml file and check all the ports declared into. maybe the 8080 is repeated.
and do the same checking in the eclipse's server configuration: see that no port numbers are repeated.
- Tomcat starts with java.net.BindException: Address already in use exception
- cannot start Tomcat 7 server - java.net.BindException: Address already in use
- WildFly started with errors: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
- BindException: Address already in use even with unique port
- Tomcat fails to start in Eclipse - java.net.BindException: Address already in use
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use
- How to use Tomcat 8.5.x and TomEE 7.x with Eclipse?
- Class file name must end with .class exception in Java Search
- Error With Port 8080 already in use
- Code coverage in Java with EclEmma not scanning expecting exception methods
- apache tomcat 9.x not working with eclipse & Java 10.0.1
- Setting up Java + svn + Eclipse+ Tomcat , development environment with docker
- Can I use XAMPP's apache tomcat to execute java Dynamic Web Project?
- How to use Tomcat with maven correctly in Eclipse
- Can't start Tomcat with Eclipse: "Address already in use"
- How can I use Java 7 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1
- Unknown reason for error with Play! Framework project & use only java in project
- How to use Robot Framework with Java using Eclipse as IDE
- removing java.endorsed.dirs from Tomcat on Eclipse with Java 9 and Java 10
- How do I use Glass fish server with eclipse luna for Java EE?
- How to use different version of IE (IE6, 7, 8, 9 and 10) in Selenium WebDriver with Java
- How to install Web Tools Platform (WTP) 3.9.5 on Eclipse Oxygen.3a (4.7.3a) on Windows 10, so I can use Tomcat 9 + Java 10?
- Use webapp classpath using JavaCompiler in Tomcat within Eclipse with Maven
- Using SWI-Prolog with Eclipse and Java (and JUNG): Should I use ProDT, PDT, or both?
- how to deploy java web application with mysql database on tomcat server
- Can I use Java 7 with Eclipse 3.x?
- Java exception breakpoint with condition in Eclipse
- java maven how to create app with bundled tomcat
- Several ports required by Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost are already in use
- What's the "standard" Java Exception type to use for user mistakes?
More Query from same tag
- Java swing application look and feel appears different in netbeans and eclipse
- eclipse photon screen render issue
- Key for open hint window in eclipse?
- Eclipse Juno build error with "Maven Project Builder"
- Any tricks to speed up RAD 7.5/WebSphere 7 deployment
- Trying a get a tree item in tabItem in swtBot but it is not working
- Run/debug Openerp7.0 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Eclipse Juno
- Servlet and html form for calculator
- easiest way to refactor code from Objective-C to java?
- Resolving dependencies in Eclipse for Fitnesse
- JSP client for Axis2 web service in Eclipse
- How to get JAR from Maven for Android
- Eclipse does not work with JSP
- Migrating from Eclipse to Android Studio and library issues
- Eclipse RegEx search for multiple words, ignoring comments
- Eclipse: sharing package between two projects for testing
- Switching between Classes with Buttons -- Android Eclipse
- Where is sbt 1.4 folder?
- Hot deployment on seam fails
- eclipse make java autocomplete to for template instead of the forEach method
- Cassandra Dev Center not working
- How to use Mercurial, Maven and Eclipse together?
- Xml layout files not working with Textview
- How can I change javaCC adder.jj to receive a String instead of a stream from command prompt?
- Read/write .txt file with special characters
- How can I disable Android's internal logging for specific tags (e.g. AbsListView, GestureDetector, endeffect)
- Where to host Eclipse Update Site
- Moving a picture with the mouse is off centered
- internationalization plugin Eclipse
- Android: How should I respond to "Hot Code Replace Failed" dialog in Eclipse?