install an openjdk 11 jre and rather select that as the execution environment.
that is window -> preference -> java -> installed jre's
although chances are you've already got that one installed so just select it from the execution environment.
unless there's a good reason why you're wanting to use an alternate jre.
sorry for my bad english. to resolve it, go to
window -> preference -> java -> compiler
and change the value of
compiler compliance level to
it work for me.
- This server requires an execution environment of JavaSE-1.8, but no valid JRE was found. Caution is advised
- Eclipse: JRE System Library Selection - Execution Environment vs Alternate JRE
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK? - but jdk selected
- Eclipse 4.14.0 cannot set correct execution environment for the Server Runtime Environment for Wildfly 14
- What to choose for execution environment JRE
- Build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.5. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment
- No valid JREs found for execution environment "JavaSE-1.8"
- Only have JavaSE 1.7 JRE but wish to compile for 1.6
- Server Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost was unable to start within 45 seconds. If the server requires more time,
- Jasper Studio JRE build path specifies execution environment error
- Can't start Eclipse - Java was started but returned exit code=13
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- ADT requires 'org.eclipse.wst.sse.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found
- Eclipse returns error message "Java was started but returned exit code = 1"
- Warning - Build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.4
- A JRE or JDK must be available in order to run Eclipse. No JVM was found after searching the following locations
- Eclipse: Java was started but returned error code=13
- Maven "build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.5", even though I changed it to 1.7
- This Android SDK requires ADT version 23.0.0 or above. Current version is 22.6. Please update ADT to the latest version?
- This Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version 23.0.0 or above
- Eclipse gives “Java was started but returned exit code 13”
- Error Message : This Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version 22.6.1 or above
- java was started but returned exit code = -805306369
- Error :- java runtime environment JRE or java development kit must be available in order to run eclipse
- Eclipse IDE - Error: Build path specifies execution environment Java SE 1.7
- Eclipse on Mac 10.8 - Installed 1.7.0 JRE / JDK, but Eclipse won't launch
- Eclipse bug: This project has the JPA facet, but no JPA project could be created
- Android sdk installation. Error: Invalid content was found starting with element 'd:skin'. No child element is expected at this point
- No JREs installed in the work space that are strictly compatible with this environment
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
More Query from same tag
- Unable to debug C++ eclipse makefile project
- How do I get a new branch to show up in Eclipse Git Remote Tracking?
- Error: Could not find or load main class JDK
- Why Python import works on pycharm but not on eclipse
- How To Cast An Inherited Encapsulated Property To Expose Methods Of Subclass - Java
- NoClassDefFoundError while embedding applet on HTML
- web service error when try to connect to database
- Mac Eclipse hierarchical view also in com.example.test (package)
- How to see source code of jar attached through maven dependency
- Download an exe file and run
- JavaFX 2 Media from file with a relative path
- Setting up Weka in Eclipse for code analysis(design smells,patterns,metrics and possible improvements)
- How to search for a file from Eclipse Plugin?
- Populating ScrollView with TextViews, Android Eclipse
- Why can I not catch this FileNotFoundException?
- Eclipse Build Path Error (Java SE 8)
- Which version of JRE should I bundle when converting .jar to exe using launch4j
- Testing simple Android chat messenger
- Maven Multi-module projects with SVN
- Is it possible to recover from commiting the .metadata folder of an eclipse based IDE to git?
- Can't run or debug SVN android project
- In Eclipse, is there a way to open a file by typing its path and name?
- Eclipse cannot use UseParallelGC option?
- Eclipse Code Recommenders Error
- XML catalog in Eclipse WTP: How do you reference a standalone XML schema
- Path for retrieving resources with ClassLoader
- Java 9 plugin from marketplace stuck at requirements calculation
- Drawing boxes in StyledText that do not move upon scrolling, in an eclipse plug-in
- eclipse pdt >> publish from workspace
- How to get the PostgreSQL as a db file into Eclipse?