in the traditional maven structure (which this project seems to have),
src isn't the root of the sources. under it, you'll find (up to) two folders:
src/main/javais the source root for the "production" code
src/test/javais the source root for the test code.
- The declared package does not match the expected package ""
- Eclipse: The declared package does not match the expected package
- Eclipse: "declared package does not match the expected package", but buildpath does define the declared package
- the declared package does not match the expected package
- The declared package does not match the expected package for apache-commons
- Java - Eclipse - The declared package "edu.uci.ics.crawler4j.examples.basic" does not match the expected package ""
- The declared package "facts" does not match the expected package ""
- libgdx: The declared package does not match the expected package ""
- The declared package does not match the expected package. (android.support.v7.appcompat)
- handling main and test without "The declared package com.pkgY does not match the expected package dirX.src.main.java.com.pkgY" in Eclipse
- How do I fix a "declared package does not match the expected package" error on Eclipse?
- Eclipse declared package does not match expected package
- build path - the declared path does not meet the expected package
- Eclipse says package declaration does not match expected package ""
- The version of GCC does not match the expected version
- JFace signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
- Java compiler level does not match the version of the installed Java project facet
- Ant javac: package x does not exist, but i added the x.jar to the java build path libraries
- The action value does not match a navigation case outcome
- Statet in eclipse does not find the rj package
- The compile time user.agent value does not match the runtime user.agent value
- Eclipse: My SSH key does not match the SSH key associated with my Heroku Acct
- Bean property 'empname' is not readable or has an invalid getter method: Does the return type of the getter match the parameter type of the setter?
- JAX-RS sub resource @PathParam value does not match any @Path annotation template parameters of the java method and its enclosing java type
- Eclipse Build Path - declared packages does not match
- How do I autofix "The declared package does not match..." errors in Eclipse?
- package sun.net.www.protocol.https is declared in module java.base, which does not export it
- Eclipse linked folder error "does not match the expected package"
- selenium declared package doesn't match expected package
- Invalid key hash! the key hash does not match any stored key hashes facebook android
More Query from same tag
- How to start eclipse with different version of Java?
- After upgrading to subclipse 1.8, eclipse 3.7.1 does not recognize the versioned files
- Problem with jdk and eclipse
- How to print Java object's current value to console, instead of suspend thread while debug in the Eclipse?
- Eclipse working sets -- how to rename them? Also, can the error-icon be disabled?
- error when running groovy test suite
- ImageView with OnClickListener not functioning
- Are features optional or not in an Eclipse e4 application/plugin?
- Chinese characters in variable values while debugging
- Samsung Galaxy 7" (GT-P6210) not detecting for USB debugging?
- change background colour on Android ActionBar
- Using MouseListener to begin or end an otherwise infinite loop
- eclipse cdt indexer getting stuck in llvm project
- Is there any way to customize eclipse diff viewer like netbeans?
- how to generate javadoc in eclipse Ubuntu 11.10
- Errors with array values in terrain representation
- run gwt in server mode
- eclipse is not redirecting me to next page
- How do I import *.java text files into an Eclipse project?
- Scripting tasks in eclipse and calling from CrusieControl
- Threading and Synchronization
- Expected verb after global parameters but found 'sdk' instead
- Add MPart in all MPerspective in eclipse Juno
- How to Pass @Value to a @Component for Spring Unit Testing
- how to run Specific activity in android emulator?
- Redirect PHP echo to external file on eclipse
- AspectJ works with Java 7?
- Code is supposed to count amount of grades from text file (27 grades) by adding an increment to the letter of the number, but it only comes up as A's
- Android Syntax Error