this does looks like this thread
we checked the situation and we had found that the problem can happen in case if working copy is locked by external process in time of update.
for example, the process tsvncache that related to tortoisesvn time-to-time produces conflicts with working copy access and javasvn library cannot complete working copy modification in correct way. as result working copy goes into "obstructed" state, i.e. it is damaged.
the same diagnosis related to any process which locks working copy in time of working copy meta-data modification. (we found same behavior for ms visual studio 2005 express edition, but i don't know why the studio locks wc?)
so be sure to make the checkout with the least possible number of application running.
another source of conflict could be:
the svn 1.4.x-compatible clients are automatically converts working copy into 1.4.x-compatible format. at the current moment subversive default client is incompatible with svn 1.4.x working copy format.
so, if you performed any modification of the working copy using command line svn client in your case you will get "obstructed" state indicated over the resources in the workspace tree.
in order to resolve the problem i will propose you to switch svn client option and select svn kit 1.1.0-based client or native javahl 1.4.2 client.
next, if resources already decorated as "obstructed", please close and then open again corresponding projects or simply restart eclipse ide in order to reload svn meta-information cache.
now : the exact version may not be the same for you, but that is another lead to check.
- Subversive (Eclipse SVN plugin) reports externals as obstructed
- I was getting an error when trying to create a svn repository location via subversive plugin in eclipse Kepler
- Getting "CHECKOUT can only be performed on a version resource" when trying to commit using Eclipse subversive plugin
- Subversive SVN Connectors does not appear in eclipse juno
- Checkout SVN svn+ssh repo with subversive in Eclipse Helios
- Subversive SVN Connector installation fails in Eclipse Oxygen
- How to resolve tree conflicts through svn Eclipse plugin
- How to install SVN Repository Exploring plugin for Eclipse
- What SVN connector do I need to use for Eclipse Juno Subversive on Mac?
- "This template requires a minimum SDK version" -Android Eclipse ADT plugin reports wrong min SDK.
- Search in SVN Eclipse plugin
- Installing SVN plugin for Eclipse on Ubuntu
- Can not share new project with Subversive SVN in Eclipse Neon
- eclipse (ADT) theme broken after installing subversive plugin
- Eclipse Juno - Subversive SVN - Connection Timeout - Sorry, this connection is closed
- Eclipse plugin development using SVN repository
- Calculating requirements and dependencies extremly slow during Subversion SVN plugin installation on Eclipse Mars, why?
- Checkout an SVN Project using Subversive in Eclipse
- Subversive Eclipse SVN folder remains in conflict
- How to use TortoiseSVN and Subversive Eclipse plugin with same files in filesystem?
- Eclipse with Subversive - regular svn diff view
- Eclipse Plugin to receive SVN log in realtime?
- Eclipse (Kepler) How do I upgrade subversive SVN Connector
- How to migrate from TortiseSVN to an Eclipse plugin to manage an established SVN project
- Maven cucumber reporting from eclipse not generating the reports as per this plugin
- Eclipse SVN Subversive - ignores all my files
- How can I see where I am comitting to using team > commit on eclipse using svn / subversive
- Eclipse svn code changes notification plugin
- SVN plugin for eclipse 4.14
- SVN plugin issue in eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Why is my player falling through the Tiled map?
- How to add apache tomcat v9 in eclipse
- How can I get eclipse to pick up maven dependencies when running a unit test
- Meaning of "S" next to a project folder in Eclipse
- PMD blocker is not visible on eclipse IDE as plugin
- Check in Eclipse which type a Generic works with
- How to make Eclipse to format JSP code properly?
- Python Django no module named 'app' in eclipse, urls.py
- How to automate testing of graphical (eclipse-based) desktop applications?
- Worklight 6.2 - Issues with logging
- Suppress warning Eclipse when developing with Pydev
- NoClassDefFoundError using JAR from other project
- GSON conversion throws "failed making field [package] accessible" error
- I can't run my application since my htc desire device is api level 8 (Android 2.2) what can i do?
- Eclipse debugging a variable
- CMake error for OpenCV compilation in Windows
- Show warning if method description is missing
- Android NDK:Aborting
- Jco.createClient is undefined for the type Jco
- error while launching on Android device -- FATAL EXCEPTION: main
- "Forbidden" Response when trying to access localhost:8080 - Spring, Maven, Eclipse, Hibernate, WildFly
- Eclipse SVEditor plugin not finding path
- Javadoc for ORMlite attached, but not found by Eclipse
- How to cancel search highlight in Eclipse
- The system cannot find the path specified (MANIFEST.MF)
- How to upgrade the current API level
- How Split a String and add items to a ListView (for cycle/iteration) in Eclipse?
- Qt foreach is giving me sytax error highlight in Eclipse
- Android Sqlite Database Setup Issue
- Problem integrating OCL types in Xtext grammar