in sql results' preferences, changing to 'single window' under 'display window' (from 'multiple windows') worked for me.
see also eclipse documentation.
single window — display execution results in a single window, with status details at the end. for a single statement with multiple results, display result sets one after another in the same window.
- Java program to connect to Sql Server and running the sample query From Eclipse
- Eclipse is missing Graphical Layout and Source tabs when editing Android XML files
- Why is this Java program gives incorrect results on Eclipse and correct results when run from terminal?
- Maven Checkstyle and Eclipse Checkstyle report similar but different results using the same config file
- Eclipse EGit and git on command line show different status
- Eclipse - SQL Results view - Print SQLWarnings
- `SQL Results` tabs of Eclipse -- `Status` and `Result1`
- Different Results Running from Eclipse and cmd? Java program--Magic Square
- Eclipse and Hadoop 2.2 Location Status Updater Error
- Eclipse Indigo 3.7.2 - paste removes tabs and whitespace
- Linking css built in eclipse to jsp and getting results
- Running web.xml from Eclipse results in HTTP Status 404
- Eclipse (Helios) debugger - getting different Results in Debug mode and Run mode
- Get HTTP Status 404 - Not Found, when the name of a dynamic web project renamed and deployed on Glassfish with Eclipse
- Different results for coding bat and eclipse
- How do I switch between "Source", "Preview" and "Source and preview" tabs in Eclipse
- Eclipse hangs on Mac when using schema browser and double-clicking on returned results (Force.com)
- Maven Eclipse (m2e) and Nexus - Add Dependency Search Results Limited
- Can i use eclipse to connect MS sql database and select data out?
- Run TestCase from java and display results on Eclipse JUnit view
- Run JUnit tests dynamically and view results in eclipse JUnit view
- Java Eclipse open 2 tabs eclipse.exe and project
- Eclipse and database giving different results
- Eclipse and Git command line are showing different status for files
- Different results when running SpringBoot JUnit-Tests with Eclipse and Maven
- Generating .jar using Java 1.7 with Eclipse and SQL Server 2012 database with Windows authentication
- tabs and fragments android eclipse
- Why is PMD give different results for Eclipse and Gradle?
- Where are the SQL development tools for the Eclipse IDE and Spring Tools Suite? Why are they seemingly unavailable in their marketplaces?
- Eclipse does not start when I run it and results in an error
More Query from same tag
- No marketplace entries found to handle jacoco-maven-plugin
- Browser doesn't show changes on Vaadin Project - Using Windows
- Is there a way to tell eclipse to ignore warnings from specific code folders?
- Trying to understand what gradle and maven actually do
- How do I fix this Eclipse error?
- Specifying a target folder for Eclipse 3.4+ plugins when installing via Software Updates
- Get user input from IDE/Console in selenium webderiver
- WebService Response Validation Case sensitive
- import labview vi into java
- Error CV_8UC1 in function void adaptive threshold OpenCV android
- Change to Eclipse project library is reverted for rest of the team
- How to get rid of java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to locate the App Engine agent in Eclipse Helios?
- Eclipse debugging "source not found"
- Eclipse create android application
- Eclipse load data from 2.3 to 4.4 every time you open an xml file
- Calculation in code giving odd answer with many numbers beside the decimal
- Can't get C Program to Build
- Reading from src/main/resources gives java.nio.file.InvalidPathException on command line (but works fine in Eclipse)
- I need to go through (iterate) ISearchResult so as to compare the results of eclipse search
- Terrible Eclipse (3.5) - problem with "Install new software"
- Can't find Instantiation of objects (response, request, application) in java web app
- An internal error occurred during: "Publishing to WAS 8559 ..."
- Which folders in an Eclipse Android project do I need to back up in SVN?
- No matching function for std::find() in eclipse. Works fine in XCode
- How to get Eclipse External tools setup for Monkeyrunner
- How to set Holo light theme for all android application
- Display selected item on checkbox on the next activity
- ScrollView doesn't start at top
- Eclipse to register new file type to appear as php code style?
- Sudden error in workspace while working with android eclipse