if you initially open the sonarqube issue locations or sonarqube rule description eclipse views on their own (for instance via quick access), they will appear empty as you have described in your answer.
instead, you should navigate to the sonarlint on-the-fly view, select an issue and right-click on it. then select either rule description or issue locations, as shown in the following screenshot:
from that point onwards just selecting a different issue will automatically refresh the data in the sonarqube issue locations orsonarqube rule description views.
- SonarLint Eclipse plugin - purpose of "Issue Locations" and "Rule Description" views
- Compatibility issue between the 'groovy-all' jars present in eclipse plugin and maven dependency
- Issue with downloading and installing Google App Engine plugin for Eclipse
- Issue with Maven Eclipse plugin and openjpa enhancement
- GWT, GWT Designer and Eclipse Plugin Issue
- Issue when debugging with jboss7 maven plugin and Eclipse
- Eclipse ADT Plugin Api 24 and 25 issue
- Aptana Plugin for Eclipse and jQuery code assist
- What is the difference between Eclipse with Spring IDE plugin and Spring Tool Suite alone?
- Eclipse issue with Maven build and JDK when generating Qclasses in Querydsl
- "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found." Snow Leopard and Eclipse C/C++ IDE issue
- Eclipse with android plugin - Blocked at "calculating requirements and dependencies"
- Qt Eclipse Integration and custom widget plugin
- Eclipse Plugin and ADT modification for API Integration in Create Project menu
- Where does Maven store the source and javadocs when downloaded via the Eclipse plugin
- Differences between Android NetBEANS plugin and Eclipse plugin?
- Eclipse (CDT) plugin for running tests and browsing report
- Locations of super() calls in Android Eclipse Plugin generated code reliable?
- Eclipse and Android SDK issue "aapt.exe has stopped"
- Eclipse Plugin Settings - Activation and Singleton Settings
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- How to install an older Eclipse plugin of SonarLint
- Eclipse plugin to roll up if and for?
- IBM Clearcase plugin installation issue with Eclipse
- While installing plugin in Eclipse Luna, "Unable to acquire PluginConverter service" and "No repository found" errors appear in logs
- Metrics Plugin issue in Eclipse
- What is the single best free Eclipse plugin for authoring and editing XML documents?
- why does m2e plugin for eclipse insert optional attribute to src and what does it do
- Eclipse issue with java 9 and maven
- Adding license to new files when using Eclipse and the Copyright wizard plugin
More Query from same tag
- Unable to get <systemPropertyVariables> variable values from pom
- eclipse sonar c project
- Debugging multiple hadoop jvms with Eclipse
- How to setup subversion (and which - e.g. subcliplse / subversive) for android / java eclipse on LAN [without internet connection / (url/uri)]
- android on eclipse wont run hello world
- Where is my SDK logo gone in Eclipse
- How to stop Eclipse / Scala IDE from uploading all my projects at once?
- Errors with trying to make a minecraft plugin (Ecilpse)
- The method add(String) is undefined for type JSONArray
- eclipse bundle and lib-folder
- Qt eclipse integration for c++
- After renaming workspace in Eclipse the full workspace path stays the same
- Updateing Android SDK in Eclipse ADT to API 19 from API 18
- NoClassDefFoundError when running an OSGI bundle as classic jar
- Eclipse & Tomcat dependency causes ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
- Eclipse + Android + JUnit test references android.os class = NoClassDefFoundError
- Eclipse RCP setSaveAndRestore state is not working
- Eclipse RCP: save a perspective programmatically
- Selenium Web automation - Send values to Disabled text box
- Programmatically list open projects in an eclipse workspace from outside of eclipse
- How to set up content assist in Eclipse on Mac
- Eclipse comment auto-generation
- Upgrade Gradle to a new version for all projects in my IDE?
- My Glassfish Exception report HTTP Status 500 -
- Eclipse 3.5 ugrade
- Spring 4.1.9 not working with Java 8
- Android video plays from ADT/eclipse, but does not play when I launch my app normally
- How to Save Images In Database (SQLite) and load it to View : Android
- How to install PHPEclipse