the new version should have the scaladoc integration working. can you check if the scala->run setup diagonostics window and see if the two jdt options are checked?
perhaps you are using a non built-in compiler. in my case i was using as an installed compiler scala-2.12.0-m5.
if that is the case, try using a built-in one.
see also my last comment to the previous answer.
- Scala IDE doesn't show documentation during autocomplete hints
- Scala Eclipse plugin doesn't show mouse hover documentation
- Error in Eclipse with Scala IDE autocomplete
- How do you get the Scala IDE presentation compiler to show you the log output of a compiler plugin?
- TypeSafe Scala IDE (Eclipse) doesn't show any Scala projects
- "object index is not a member of package views.html" when opening scala play project in scala ide
- How to show scala doc from Java Editor in Eclipse?
- Using IntelliJ IDE to autocomplete line and place semi-colon
- Scala Error: Could not find or load main class in both Scala IDE and Eclipse
- Watch expression doesnt show value in eclipse with java
- Scala Eclipse Autocomplete Broken?
- CDT on hover show documentation
- Scala IDE (Eclipse) Run as Scala Application
- Playframework 2.3.0 issue with Scala IDE (Kepler)
- Access configuration resources in Scala IDE
- Adding and removing dependencies with SBT and Scala IDE
- Scala IDE - Play 2 Eclipse Plug-in not highlighting syntax for Scala HTML Templates
- Eclipse: High CPU Usage during Autocomplete
- Run Scala application in Scala IDE with compilation errors
- What is a "build manager" for scala in the scala ide extensions for Eclipse?
- How do I convince Eclipse to show javadoc documentation under Ubuntu 9.04 for openjdk?
- Is the Akka Actors library installed with the Scala IDE for Scala 2.10?
- Error during publishing project in weblogic server using eclipse IDE
- Is the scala eclipse IDE stable enough?
- Why does the Installed Plugin SDKs not show up Under Liferay in the Liferay IDE Windows Preferences
- Renaming a .scala file in Scala IDE does not rename the class
- Scala IDE Error: Main method not found in class 'hello'
- Scala IDE and Apache Spark -- different scala library version found in the build path
- Enable Task Tags in Scala IDE for Eclipse
- How to run scala BDD tests in Eclipse IDE
More Query from same tag
- Error in Eclipse for Mobile Developers(JUNO)
- Eclipse freemarker template highliting
- Android emulator Mac OSX hangs on screen showing 'ANDROID_'
- Unable to catch IOException
- Integration Spock Testing Framework into Eclipse Neon2 v4.6.2
- Eclipse Java EE doesn't refresh my CSS files when running
- Does Eclipse IDE complain duplicate entries for handlers in plugin.xml?
- Eclispe: Export JavaFX14
- How to wipe Eclipse back to a fresh install state?
- How to open the navigation pane in eclipse?
- Eclipse doesn't highlight references anymore
- Eclipse doesn't see file even it was in the package
- Unable to determine the value for the property dfc.data.dir (Documentum)
- maven could not resolve project dependencies?
- How to share a project in Eclipse between 2 machines connected with a network cable
- Vaadin Plugin not working in Eclipse (Windows 8.1)
- Import laravel 4.2 project into eclipse not working
- no tests found with test runner JUnit 5 even after adding Junit Library
- Using WxWidgets with Eclipse for C++
- Eclipse Git - Prevent commit before pull
- Intent.putExtra(String,Bundle) vs Intent.putExtra(Bundle)
- In Eclipse link two dynamic web projects to another project working as a library
- Eclipse Error: Unresolved Inclusion
- Error "function count_if() could not be resolved" - C++
- Eclipse startup problem on Fedora 12
- Nsight 5.0 on MacPro lion 10.7.4
- creating a jar for a project in Eclipse
- Android project Eclipse issue
- Eclipse not open Run Configuration pop-up that allow to select testng.xml configuration file
- Is there way to view and update an SQLite Database directly (something similar to EasyPHP)