i had to create a new project from scratch and copy & paste all the folders/files in there. i am still unsure as to what caused the issue.
in my case, the "build.properties" was the problem.
source.. = src/ output.. = bin/ bin.includes = plugin.xml,\ meta-inf/,\ .,\ icons/,\ ...
the "source" path was not specified, and it occurred the error that removes part descriptor and some things.
- Removing part descriptor error on exported Eclipse product
- "Could not find the main class" error when running jar exported by Eclipse
- Eclipse Juno Loading descriptor error
- Loading descriptor error in Eclipse Neon 3
- Cannot find the JSTL core library descriptor error in Eclipse
- Toolbar in Part Descriptor in eclipse 4
- how to include run as configurations in exported eclipse product
- eclipse exported product could not resolve org.eclipse.core.runtime while "launch application" does work
- Error encounter while export eclipse product
- Error while trying to export eclipse product using wizard
- Marathon JAVA Driver - Error when running inside an exported JAR file from Eclipse
- How to close a part when error occurs during initialization in eclipse e4 rcp?
- Project runs from eclipse but when exported to gradle async throws error
- eclipse product access database file causes error
- eclipse product export wizard - Messages while mirroring artifact descriptor
- Eclipse RCP Tycho - Unzip the exported product
- Eclipse RCP : Error creating a plug-in based product configuration
- Exporting a product (on top of Eclipse e4) and trying to launch the same leaves behind a error stating that come Bundles could not be resolved
- Java eclipse error with exported runnable jar file
- Error when creating an Eclipse product configuration: org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcDataSource cannot be found by org.eclipse.net4j.db
- Reading files in exported rcp eclipse product
- Error when trying to run jar file exported from Eclipse
- Eclipse RCP export product custom plugins not exported
- "Debug certificate expired" error in Eclipse Android plugins
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace error in Eclipse
- Eclipse returns error message "Java was started but returned exit code = 1"
- Eclipse error "ADB server didn't ACK, failed to start daemon"
- Multiple contexts with the same path error running web service in Eclipse using Tomcat
- Admob Error in Eclipse for android:configChanges
- Eclipse : An error occurred while filtering resources
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Luna Unable to Save Preferences
- Can't resolve the main.xml after eclipse restart
- Remove Comma from long Type in Jasper Dynamic Report
- eclipse mars: rebuild index of maven central repository stuck
- Eclipse sync with svn repo is not available for Maven import project
- How do I fix "Cannot pull into a repository with state: MERGING" in EGit?
- Is it possible to use Google Android studio and eclipse IDE with android sdk installed in same machine
- I need Eclipse to deploy the WAR file my ANT script builds, not what it builds internally
- How do I get Eclipse to find the "org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh" bundle?
- Eclipse content assist, only confirm suggestion on return
- No packages or platforms in sdk manager
- Shortcut to close all tabs except pinned one in Eclipse
- Run jsp in eclipse on specific port and ssl
- Renaming file I got this error: !MESSAGE Variable references non-existent resource
- How do I work with PDT and WAMP
- What is the use of R.Drawable.Loader in android app while downloading image from URL
- Running TestNG programmatically need loop to create multiple tests automatically
- Running a Perl script in Eclipse Classic in Linux Redhat
- Eclipse + Maven - Missing JAR in WAR export
- Scala error defining object
- MainActivity and Layout not being created?
- JFace Databinding with TreeViewer
- Unable to launch scrapbook VM
- class test in an existing project j2ee converted to maven project
- Eclipse Server view status missing
- What is meaning of "class is not assignable"?
- Starting eclipse with configured JVM from windows batch file
- How to update only a particular file from one branch to the other using EGIT in eclipse?
- How does one know what IDE was used for an open-source Java application?
- Changing the default TestRunner in Eclipse