i assume you are using jdk 7...if so you have to check your jdk 7 options cause a month ago maven central does not support anymore tls v1.x you have to configure your build by using:
mvn -dhttps.protocols=tlsv1.2 <goals>
more details can be found on the documentation.
apart from the above i recommend to try the build on plain command line and not inside eclipse...
- Maven build fails with error message Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- How to fix this Maven error in eclipse - "Could not calculate build plan: Plugin or one of its dependencies cannot be resolved""
- Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Web resources filtering with Maven war plugin does not work in Eclipse with m2e
- Installing Apache Maven Plugin for Eclipse
- Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: UnresolvedAddressException
- Plugin org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:1.3.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Why does the WTP plugin deploy one Maven dependency as a folder, instead of a jar?
- Automatic WSDL Java Stub generation in Eclipse Workspace using Apache CXF and CXF Maven Plugin
- Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.4 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Maven resources plugin copy file
- Apache Maven Assembly Plugin not working with OSGi bundles
- Hi am trying to add maven plugin to eclipse the following error can one help me out to solve this
- Maven: Plugin or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
- Plugin org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin: one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
- Maven can't download its plugin (as clean), can this situation depend by a proxy configuration issue?
- Maven plugin not using Eclipse's proxy settings
- Eclipse WTP plugin no Apache Tomcat adapter
- Maven for Eclipse 1.5.0 plugin cannot be installed under Kepler
- Maven plugin in Eclipse - Settings.xml file is missing
- How to solve maven 2.6 resource plugin dependency?
- Restore maven plugin for a project on eclipse
- Best Eclipse plugin for Maven 3
- eclipse (kepler): maven plugin (m2e, 1.4.0):
- Can't access to files in resources directory with Maven (with Eclipse IDE)
- Install maven plugin in eclipse juno
- How to install Maven integration plugin in Eclipse Helios?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse: quick add brackets, quotation marks, etc like in NetBeans
- How to change direction of X Value?
- How to create a new text file in SVN using SVNKIT..?
- GWT installation issue with eclipse...?
- How to double the size of a queue in java
- Activiti diagram mail task deployment in eclipse
- Save Resource Dialog in Eclipse pops up while editing a java file.
- Eclipse: make curly bracket more noticeable
- global watch of object instance
- Could not find or load main class > org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter
- how do you access a static variable of an object in java?
- Eclipse shows false semantic errors in cocos2d-x inline functions (ccc3 / ccc4)
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
- Getting Error when opening Eclipse Market
- Where is the created pom.xml
- how to write jndi.properties for Websphere 8.5 when creating a EJB 2.1 project by eclipse Luna
- Change language of target platform in eclipse
- maven tycho load properties file for p2 repo locations
- Using Team Foundation Server with Eclipse
- Java eclipse some of the shortcut for importing classes are missing
- How can I run my program with many different arguments in Eclipse
- C++ read from file failing - g++11 - Ubuntu14
- Eclipse not finding android xml layout files in res/layout folder
- Unexpected token 'Indent' using jade and Eclipse
- How to get multiple console for different projects running on tomcat server?
- How to configure "cloning repository" in Eclipse's Git
- Eclipse plugin: Run code right after startup
- Eclipse - Using File Name Conventions on Refactoring php-Classes
- "can't connect to any url" and "authentication not supported"
- Eclipse: Ctrl+Shift+Right is incorrect