the .p2 directory is where the oomph installer puts everything it installs.
you can download 'package' installs which have a lot of pre-installed things which will be in the install directory wherever you put it.
package installs are at https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/
for completeness i will also mention that there are also some package installs at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/ these are very minimal builds of eclipse and don't include the oomph installer at all. everything you install using these builds will be put in the install directory.
- Move Eclipse installation to a folder outside of the user profile?
- How can I get Eclipse to store .class files in a folder outside the Project folder where I store the .java source files?
- eclipse workspace synchronization via dropbox - move the .metadata folder
- Configuring Eclipse to add a buildpath folder outside the workspace
- Move the files from the project folder and compile from new location using Eclipse Plugin
- How do I change in an eclipse web project the WebContent folder to something different?
- Eclipse doesn't load plugins in the dropins folder
- What is the .metadata folder in Eclipse workspace?
- Should I regularly delete the .metadata folder from the Eclipse workspace? What problems will it cause?
- How can I use the java Eclipse Abstract Syntax Tree in a project outside Eclipse? (ie not an eclipse plugin)
- Did anyone create the Java Code Formatter Profile for Eclipse IDE that conforms to the Android Code Style Rules?
- How do you automate the installation of Eclipse plugins with command line?
- Move default config folder of eclipse
- Store eclipse .project files outside the project directory
- Eclipse removing a test folder from the build path
- Eclipse: What is the minimum Eclipse installation needed for a headless PDE build?
- Output folder of the Kotlin compiler in Eclipse
- Accessing webserver running within Eclipse from outside the workstation
- How do I get the "referenced libraries" folder back In the eclipse sdk?
- Eclipse Equinox, how to configure auto load the bundles in plugin folder
- Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder in my eclipse
- Eclipse MyLyn with BugZilla: Will the BugZilla installation need to be modified/configured?
- Eclipse & Tomcat: How to specify which folder is served from the project?
- Weird error from the Eclipse GWT plugin when having a separate source folder for resources
- The Tomcat installation directory is not valid. It is missing expected file or folder lib/jasper-el.jar
- How to use Eclipse embedded Maven installation from the command line?
- Show the name of the containing folder in the Eclipse tab of a file
- Eclipse doesn't generate the .apt_generated folder for Butter Knife
- How to prevent Eclipse from cleaning the bin folder for every build?
- Android project in Eclipse is missing the Android 4.2.2 library folder
More Query from same tag
- Why doesn't Eclipse recognize import java.JOptionPane?
- Can different IDE share a same workspace?
- Android XML Viewer failing
- Jenkins : [ERROR] actual and formal argument lists differ in length
- How to customize 'new' option in Eclipse
- Why does the Eclipse Android IDE get so slow and laggy after only a small amount of use?
- What is wrong with this simple Eclipse plugin?
- EMF model comparison with EMF Compare
- Custom Lombok Extensions Require Lombok Package?
- Android options do not show in eclipse on updating from ADT 22.3 to 22.6
- Data table - limit the output
- Trying to run corejava ManagerTest.java Error: Selection does not contain a main type in Eclipse
- How do I parse a pseudo float number in Xtext grammar?
- Maven uses JRE7 instead of JDK?
- Eclipse: where does it look for executables?
- Android Error: Unable To Start Activity
- Issue with Running Android Program on Eclipse
- Code generated with eclipse cdt much faster than in command line
- is it possible to bind a keyboard shortcut a template (or snippet) in Eclipse?
- Eclipse - Method Call Feed?
- fast way to get graphic output in c++ eclipse
- BlackBerry Debug Output
- How to easily find/search in IDE(specially in IntelliJ), which methods returns int type and also takes string as parameter in java?
- CodePro Analytix: Where to find the plugin
- Error when testing for the max value of a table?
- Trying to create an android app from a book and getting NullPointerException error at function setStartUpScreenText() on line 2
- Is there a simple XML editor w/ syntax highlighting?
- Download an exe file and run
- Regex for matching one url but not the other