currently we used javafxpackager which despite the name works just "fine" for swing apps. its buggy, limited and needs a mac to build a mac distribution and a windows machine to build a windows distribution but it does bundle the jre which is something.
since we use it in codename one's desktop builds its not a big problem as we have mac, windows and linux machines in the cloud.
notice that this will do nothing for auto update but since modern apps are shipped thru stores (both windows and mac stores) they take care of the update for you.
- Modern Swing deployments and JVM appointments
- Incompatible JVM in GGTS (Eclipse) and JAVA 1.8
- How to set JVM arguments in tomcat that work both in eclipse and using the startup.bat
- Browse for image file and display it using Java Swing
- How can I monitor how many threads and memory usage in my JVM or Eclipse?
- eclipse and setting global jvm system properties i.e. -dyyy=yyy
- Eclipse + WindowBuilder, swing runtime resizing and positioning
- how to separate program logic form design in swing and swt
- what's the difference between eclipse.ini and run configuration settings about jvm memory?
- Are there two separate JVM instances created when both hibernate and spring are used in an enterprise application?
- Is there a drag and drop plugin for JavaFX similar to swing for eclipse?
- Swing and SWT event auto logger
- Java swing application look and feel appears different in netbeans and eclipse
- How to use custom look and feel for Swing application?
- Jave Swing Eclipse - JPanel and components auto resize
- HTTPS Problems with SonarLint and IBM JVM
- Applet and Swing not showing components in eclipse
- Mismatching JVM versions in deploying web-app between Eclipse and Tomcat
- Adding image in label from a directory and display in jpanel using java swing and eclipse
- maven import java swing awt working with jdk17 and the version of the library (org.eclipse.swt:org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64:4.3)
- How to run a java applet and swing program in eclipse luna
- How can I collect some hardware profile data during the execution of the Java program with eclipse and JVM monitor?
- how to close swing JFrame inseparate listerner class (not inner class and ananumous inner class). setVisible(false) not accessble in another class
- Java swing timer not decrementing the right way and not starting at the correct hour
- Wondering about SWT and Swing
- JLabel and JTextField don't appper in the swing form
- What are the pros and cons of the SVN plugins for Eclipse, Subclipse and Subversive?
- Cannot run Eclipse; JVM terminated. Exit code=13
- What are the best JVM settings for Eclipse?
- How do you split and unsplit a window/view in Eclipse IDE?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Oxygen Java Code Completion Not Working?
- Eclipse Scout 11 or 22 getting stuck
- Add icon button beside tree item in eclipse tree
- SWTbot tests not behaving as expected
- MultipartEntityBuilder.create cannot be resolved to a type
- Which jar is missing?
- Open xml file on listview item click
- What is Mylar used for in Eclipse?
- Setting up sqlite with java (import org.sqlite.SQLite cannot be resolved)
- validation errors on validating xhtml11-model-1.xsd
- Sample Android project not working because of: Debug Certificate expired
- Can I create a Neon distribution that has all the add-on and project information?
- How can I create a checkbox in a TableViewer of JFace?
- How to setup a linux C++ project in Eclipse?
- Is there a way to get maven and eclipse to generate identical class files
- Preventing Eclipse from opening external program inside Eclipse editor
- Eclipse Helios CDT under Ubuntu 11.04 crashes every time I start it: "A fatal error ... SIGSEGV"
- eclipse Mars: Maven M2_REPO not modifiable
- Make Strobe Light from LED light on button click
- eclipse mylyn with redmine
- Why my APP load a view before main view?
- change eclipse shortcuts to match Visual Studio
- Is there a way to search through the eclipse commands to execute one?
- What is Java's interface equivalent of Thread.sleep()?
- How do I fix port 1433 failing error in my SQL server with JDBC, I tried everything
- trying to find a proper starting point as well as direction with making an app
- In Eclipse eGit I need to review all changes before pulling into my local
- Eclipse | Using content assist on findViewById error
- Changing Eclipse Dock Icon
- Eclipse - difference between these installation methods?