you should point your ide to use your externally installed (on your os) version of maven instead of using its bundled maven.
i fixed this issue by building the project with maven 3.1.1 version.
but i still want to build it with 3.3.9 version and i didn't know which version of flex compiler i need.
- maven flex build failed
- Maven build failed due to JDT dependencies - No versions available for org.osgi.service:org.osgi.service.prefs:jar:[1.1.0,1.2.0)
- Maven build error: Failed to execute goal, missing a class
- Use Maven to build complex Flex project
- Maven project failed to build
- Maven build Error - Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:copy (copy)
- Eclipse Maven Build Issue: Failed to compile input schema(s)!
- Kura source code maven build failed with jdk:jdk.dio:jar:1.0.1 not found
- Maven build failed because of Lambok annotated classes
- No compiler is provided in this environment. maven build failed
- Maven Build Failure, Failed to collect dependencies at org.springframework:spring-core:jar:4.0.2.RELEASE
- OpenHab build failed with Maven
- Maven build failed
- How to configure Eclipse build path to use Maven dependencies?
- Maven build failed: "Unable to locate the Javac Compiler in: jre or jdk issue"
- Maven build debug in Eclipse
- How to build and run Maven projects after importing into Eclipse IDE
- Successful build in Maven still showing errors in Eclipse
- Maven Eclipse Debug "JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)"
- maven build goal need to specify
- Eclipse issue with Maven build and JDK when generating Qclasses in Querydsl
- Maven clean + build causes project in Eclipse to show errors until clean in Eclipse
- How can I unit test Flex applications from within the IDE or a build script?
- Difference between Eclipse Build Project and Maven Compile command
- Eclipse build loop caused by protobuf generated code (related to Maven Project Builder)
- Is it currently possible to build Eclipse Plugins by Maven AND have nice IDE Integration?
- Maven project in eclipse - deployment assembly fails build
- Single command to build all Eclipse maven projects in current workspace?
- Include maven dependencies in eclipse "Run As -> Android Application" build
- How can I run a Maven webapp in Eclipse when I use profiles to populate properties files at build time?
More Query from same tag
- How to programmatically copy a folder from a plugin to a new project in the work space?
- R cannot be resolved to a variable-After Updating Android API 20 to new API 22 in Eclipse
- "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" error when running from terminal
- I am not able to traverse to parent window to child window
- How to find all instances where function return value is not evaluated in Eclipse?
- How do I have my custom toolbar have its items updated via IElementUpdater
- Disable the second, empty console labeled [Debug Console] when starting a debug target
- Socket Java - Client receives a wrong information
- Eclipse code formatter missing rules
- how to push an existing local branch to remote at gitHub?
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.findClass
- How to solve widget disposed exception?
- importing library project + different projects into Android Studio from Eclipse
- Weird text in android studio
- NFC Permission Error
- Comparing an int to its old value in Java
- Optimized Project Structure in Eclipse CDT
- Maven: Project build error 'modelVersion' is missing
- Selenium RC 403 Error - Forbidden for proxy
- Eclipse: Render custom annotation with strikethrough text
- this.Visible() won't work on Ecipse contrary Netbeans
- Droid programming with Eclipse in Java
- Refactoring in Eclipse/Java: Apply "Extract Method" (Alt+Shift+M) afterwards
- Running Robotium Test Cases directly on a phone ( Not the emulator )
- Java JUnit Eclipse error: Type mismatch cannot convert from void to double
- Eclipse compiling java but with errors in the log
- Get eclipse (java) to work with java3d
- GCP Pub/Sub throws "The Application Default Credentials are not available"
- Eclipse dont mark correctly occurrences
- Configure mime-types in Subclipse?