google / native maps is currently available on real devices and not on simulator.
showing openstreetmap is the default and correct behaviour, but the exception shouldn't be thrown. how are you creating your map? the simple and right way is:
mapcontainer googlemap = new mapcontainer(); f.add(borderlayout.center, googlemap);
- Mapping natively with Codename One in Eclipse
- Eclipse error on mapping with @EmbeddedId
- Clean and build an Eclipse java project with one click
- Eclipse Maven Build and Test with One Button
- How to debug CUDA using eclipse Nsight with only one GPU
- How to run a selected set of unit tests in Eclipse with one mouseclick?
- How to use an existing Project as a template for a new one with Eclipse (CDT)?
- In Eclipse How Can I Edit With One Format And Commit With Another
- Formatting Java enums using one line for every enum value with Eclipse
- How to copy Eclipse app with it's all projects and space from one Mac into another?
- Checkstyle Warning Eclipse "Javadoc tag should be preceded with an empty line" even though there is one
- Run Eclipse 64Bit and 32Bit version with one setting
- Eclipse webserver path mapping issue with PHP project
- Problem with mapping entities to connection in eclipse
- How to save/load table contents using codename one and eclipse without sqlite database
- Setup a Eclipse Workspace With One Dynamic Web Project and Multiple Java Projects
- URL mapping of servlets and JSP files with Tomcat and Eclipse
- Unable to open codename one file in eclipse
- How to import an Android project in to eclipse with out creating a new one from source?
- RegEx for eclipse search to finding occurrences with one line in method and missing another line
- Updating Codename one in Eclipse
- Line up/down key mapping not working in Eclipse with Vrapper XML intellisense
- automatically overwrite old imports with new one in Eclipse
- configure eclipse indigo cvs for one workspace referencing two cvs servers with differing cvs_server
- Making one project with dependencies stand-alone in Eclipse (Java)
- Can I have classes with same name in one Java project in Eclipse IDE?
- Hibernate JPA one to one mapping with share primary key is causing the Issue
- fail to open eclipse when I previously configure one project with Java 11 jre
- WebDriver windows not closed when running testNG.xml with more than one class in eclipse
- can i integrate xtext project with an eclipse plugin project into one eclipse plugin project?
More Query from same tag
- No closing instance error with Java when combining classes
- How to get eclipse content assist working in XML files
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException for a class in external JAR
- How to implement: two views coordinating same selection in Eclipse RCP?
- Get executable Java program from eclipe
- hibernate3-maven-plugin Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration Error in Eclipse
- How to Extends apps into SmartWatch
- M2Eclipse crashes Eclipse: java heap space
- Eclipse -> Android Studio migration: how to include v4 support library (also including the ant build script)
- Eclipse Mars: ANT doesn't support JDK 1.6 anymore?
- adding admob jar file and class not found error
- How to place image in source folder and use it in Eclipse
- How to contribute a new view in eclipse 4.2?
- Automatically generate constructor in eclipse?
- When I am trying to create new Project from File->New_>Maven Project, I obtain error:
- Freezing Eclipse
- The type javax.swing.JComponent cannot be resolved - Eclipse
- In Mobile App automation, Eclipse displayed error "Unable to create new remote session."
- Setting up tomcat with eclipse on first jsp program
- NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/search/ui/text/TextSearchQueryProvider
- How do I get eclipse ADT to show on my device for debugging?
- multi language IDE
- Eclipse syntax colors for HTML files
- CGAL Compile / Linker Error
- Pydev / eclipse : not recognizing dynamically created class
- Dependency of one class on three interfaces Guice
- INFO: Additional JARs have been added : 'xalan-2.7.0.jar'
- Restore original layout of views within a perspective in Eclipse
- Maven doesn´t deploy related project if it's opened on Eclipse
- Maven missing artifact when adding powermock