the reason behind ecj emitting more detailed line information is to enable a better debugging experience, where it's, e.g., easier to step into a method call on the second line of the complex expression.
ecj doesn't have an option to emit simpler line information nor does javac have the opposite option.
so, if you need to make eclipse and maven produce the exact same information, either of the two directions mentioned in comments will help you. see also the jdt faq.
- Lines numbers inside the .class file differs from eclipse compilation and maven compilation
- Exported JAR from Eclipse - Class file and config.xml file inside jar - How do I use this config file in xx.class
- How to generate an executable jar file for a maven servlet project in eclipse and execute a class using the jar file?
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
- How do I set the Eclipse build path and class path from an Ant build file?
- More Matchers recorded than the expected - Easymock fails from Maven and not from Eclipse
- Maven Checkstyle and Eclipse Checkstyle report similar but different results using the same config file
- can I use the eclipse .classpath file to set classpaths and launch a jar from command line?
- Eclipse shortcut to automatically declare the class and variable from method return type
- Java - Eclipse - Take names and numbers from a file, sort alphabetically into a new file, sort numerically into a new file
- May IDEA resolve maven submodule like eclipse and auto using latest class file
- How to view H2 file and content from within the Eclipse interface?
- Creating a war file of the whole project and a jar file for a class with main method (along with the dependent classes and jar files) using maven
- Maven runs JUnit tests in Eclipse but compilation fails from the command line
- Eclipse Maven - Code Completion fails "This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project" and "Failed to Download Index" Error
- BufferedReader.readLine doeasn't start from the file beginning and skips lines
- Android - Find a string inside a file and if exists get the line with eclipse
- Kotlin class on eclipse acting weird, every time I run the program I am getting output from other file
- Open file and go to a line in a java class in Eclipse when copying from a stacktrace
- Is there any way in eclipse by which we can (ctrl+click) on a class attribute in jsp file and get the desired css definition which is linked with it?
- The runnable jar created from eclipse does not run and building the executable jar with maven if it runs, why?
- how change the WAR file name inside EAR when deploying in Eclipse with no Maven plugin
- Reading numbers from a .txt/input file and printing a triangle in Java Eclipse
- Generate interface from solid class file in Eclipse
- How to teach eclipse to generate compact equals() and hashCode() from the jdk 7 Objects class?
- How to navigate to the last cursor position in Eclipse if it is in the same file and was not edited?
- How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- How do I get verbose output from Maven in the Eclipse console?
- Why Eclipse doesn't show local variables values when I debug class file from JDK?
- How to create Jar file from Maven project in eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Unable to determine the value for the property dfc.data.dir (Documentum)
- Diff markup present in merged file
- Setup of PyDev and Eclipse for Blender Add-Ons
- How to fix BootReciever java.lang.NullPointerException?
- Running Eclipse/Netbeans as an applet
- Control graph(call graph) for entire java project
- Properties from file for java application in eclipse
- Debugging in eclipse . Extract variables to excel sheet
- GWT / Java - Possible to make RPC calls when doing "run as web application" in Eclipse (with GWT plugin)?
- eclipse with Intel Fortran debugger
- Eclipse CDT cannot resolve std:array, std::vector works fine
- Can't find com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
- Installing C++ plugin in eclipse luna 4.4.1
- Eclipse: Can you format code on save?
- Better marker display in eclipse
- How to make JUnit4 + Hamcrest 1.3 + Mockito work from Eclipse AND Tycho
- Error importing Spring Context Annotation
- How to create a variable of type poco::Date::Date and add a particular date?
- Eclipse - When to choose a View vs. Property vs. Perspective vs. etc
- In Android How to Restart App On Click Application "onGoing" Notification. if App is open or not
- Magento 1.6 XML errors
- Why is the "Mark Occurrences" feature in Eclipse automatically disabling itself?
- Which permissions does Eclipse need to run?
- (g)Vim with version control like Eclipse
- Regular Expression Within a Regular Expression
- Set new version number and build all at once in Maven
- Cannot start Chrome in dev mode from within Eclipse
- Eclipse won't start after upgrade; clean option not successful
- How to copy a function or class to another file?
- Error: Could not find or load main class Tool