this was a bug in eclipse which has been fixed for milestone 6 towards eclipse neon (4.6).
well, it seems like an eclipse compiler bug probably, because it does not compile under javac. i wonder how to fix this or if there is already an issue opened for this.
multiplecastsbound.java:5: error: incompatible types: int#1 is not a functional interface calculator test = (calculator & sumator) (a, b) -> a + b; ^ multiple non-overriding abstract methods found in interface int#1 where int#1 is an intersection type: int#1 extends object,calculator,sumator multiplecastsbound.java:8: error: incompatible types: int#1 is not a functional interface sumator sumator = (calculator & sumator) (a, b) -> a + b; ^ multiple non-overriding abstract methods found in interface int#1 where int#1 is an intersection type: int#1 extends object,calculator,sumator 2 errors
- Lambda and cast intersection type (Eclipse compiler bug)
- Type inference discrepancy between Eclipse Java compiler and OpenJDK compiler (Java 8)
- Different compilation behavior with type cast between eclipse and maven
- Bug in eclipse compiler or in javac ("type parameters of T cannot be determined")
- Cross compiler prefix and path in eclipse
- When using Eclipse with FindBugs can you mark a bug as not a bug and have it removed from the bug list?
- How to generate return value type and variable assignment in Eclipse java editor?
- Eclipse auto complete doesn't work with lambda and types
- Java: Compiler or Eclipse warning when attempting to use wrong type as Map key
- "Main type not specified" with GWT and Eclipse Juno 4.2
- Java lambda expression and switch statement cause eclipse to crash normal?
- Eclipse PDE, Navigator View, TreeSelection - Obtaining the file type and name
- Bug in eclipse compiler or javac?
- Why does Eclipse Compiler lose fixed type parameter?
- Why are class files different size when compiling the same code in eclipse, and then with the eclipse compiler via ant?
- Discrepancy between Eclipse compiler and javac - Enums, interfaces, and generics
- Eclipse and Gradle classpath out of sync: cannot be resolved to a type
- Treat One File Type Like Another in Eclipse for Formatting and Syntax Highlighting?
- Compilation Error: Lambda Target Type Intersection Type
- Use Maven Compiler Plugin with Eclipse Compiler and Lombok
- Name clash between package and class. Bug in Eclipse or javac?
- Strange and different behaviour across netbeans, eclipse and compiler
- Interesting generics-related discrepancy between javac and Eclipse IDE compiler
- chrome Webdriver can't be resolved to a type error eclipse and java
- Eclipse shortcut to automatically declare the class and variable from method return type
- Duplicate methods generated for a lambda with Eclipse compiler
- Eclipse Java - Set compiler to Java 6 but still have Java 7 methods/libraries and no complains
- Eclipse Neon and Oxygen setExtended GridLayout can't cast to FillLayout
- FindBugs - Share bug settings between eclipse and maven
- How do I change the default Eclipse Oxygen compiler compliance level from 9 to 1.8 and not have it revert back to 9?
More Query from same tag
- Generate multiple constructors from fields in Eclipse
- JComponent InputMap mysteriously getting wiped
- Autocomplete in Pydev / Eclipse is not showing all methods
- Eclipse Configuration to debug in Program Files
- MicroStream used as a search server
- Creating setup wizard on Android App
- What does the database symbol mean in Eclipse icons?
- Is there a way to add Google Chrome as an external web browser in Flash Builder Standalone for Mac?
- Accidently deleted JRE from my Eclipse project
- Eclipse WTP plugin no Apache Tomcat adapter
- XML errors in certain xml-files when starting eclipse. Resaving fixes
- Mockito: Verifying overloaded methods with type-compatible arguments
- PhoneGap API to query call-logs
- Using org.json.JSONObject in Eclipse
- Issue with Eclipse plugin (copying a file)
- Where do i see what queries have been executed
- Borrowing code from another android application
- How to make XML files always open in the text editor rather than the XML editor?
- RESTEASY003940: Unable to instantiate MessageBodyReader [RestEasy 4.5.0.Final]
- Eclipse and external src and web content folder linking or mapping
- Maven configuration for resource export
- How can I set a System.env variable in Android Studio?
- Eclipse debugger and remote debugger not working
- Selenium Webdriver file attachments
- Eclipse 4 RCP How to launch another plug in in a new window
- Eclipse: force project not to show errors for a js directory
- String not accessible in same class
- When CheckBox is checked change the text color in ListView row
- Short cut key for Navigation from one file to another file in eclipse?
- Is it possible to extend Eclipse with a plugin?