while you may not be able to use java 7+ language constructs, you should be able to run the software on newer java runtimes. and that's where the security bugs are. *
– zapl dec 22 '16 at 15:29
* (i'm posting this on behalf of the legendary: "zapl" a hero without a cape)
- Is it safe to still use Java 6 and Eclipse Indigo for this application?
- How to use Eclipse for both Java and PHP?
- How to use different line wrapping for strings and other items in Eclipse for Java
- Getting Maven (M2e and m2e wtp) plugins for use in Eclipse Indigo 3.7.2
- Unable to open flight recorder in JMC for Java application and Eclipse IDE
- Failed to install JBOSS and GlassFish on Eclipse Indigo - For Java EE developers
- Difference between Indigo and Europa versions of Eclipse for Java EE
- How to use scrollbar for a JTextField in JAVA using eclipse GUI drag and drop tool?
- How do I open and run this Java project in Eclipse for OSX
- How to include .jar library, that is inside java project and make application use this library that is inside application after compilation?
- How to use Eclipse and Java for Mac 10.8.1
- How to use eclipse for C and java codes simultaneously
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Eclipse Java error: This selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- What is the difference between Eclipse and Netbeans if I want to use only the Java in it?
- What is the shortcut for running java application in mac eclipse
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++ and Java
- How to determine the minimum JRE version and system requirements for my Java application
- I installed Java 7 but Eclipse keep saying that 1.6 is not suitable for this product
- Setting up Eclipse for Java and PHP
- Does eclipse use Java Instrumentation API for Hot Code replace
- Best way to debug Java web application packaged as a WAR using Eclipse and Maven?
- Setting different spaces for tab for Java and Scala in Eclipse
- Error: JavaFX runtime components are missing, and are required to run this application in eclipse
- Is it possible to use sysout without class and main method in Eclipse IDE using Java 9?
- Difference between Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers and Eclipse Juno
- Impact Analysis using Eclipse for Java application with framework code
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse error: a Child component failed during start java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
- Encountering issue in SimpleDateFormat parse method in Java
- I can't debug using breakpoints
- Replace snapshot with qualifier tycho
- (eclipse) Junit test not using cacert certificate from VM arguments - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- Eclipse - PHP deprecated commands not being highlighted
- Skipped result xml file on testNG Suite
- Preferred Ruby plugin for Eclipse?
- dependencies.dependency.version' for com.google.android:android:jar is missing
- Can eclipse be used to fully replace ant?
- Minimal theme for Eclipse
- How to use Gluon folders of iOS, android, desktop (And main) that make up a Gluon project?
- How to integrated Housing ads using admob for eclipse or android studio?
- Adding Items to JList from textField
- JAVA and JAVAX core imports for Web Services with Android
- the import com.viewpagerindicator cannot be resolved
- runing an android mobile application on android emulator
- Problems with Eclipse adding referenced jars to exported jar file
- Query for id needs integer parameter
- Unresponsive Eclipse preferences (And other dialogs) on Linux
- Exception in Application start method and FXML Scene Builder Error "Operation has been failed.Make sure that chosen file is a valid FXML Document"
- Android RuntimeError: Unable to find explicit activity class BUT i did not call that class
- The Eclipse Flex plugin deleted my project, any way to recover it?
- findviewbyid() returns null in custom Adapter in Eclipse
- eclipse android javadoc attachement
- How to make a reference to a normal java class from GWT server side
- Maven dependency is empty
- Simply restricting an Eclipse RCP application to only run in English
- Team explorer missing in eclipse
- Minimize switch case