see http://www.ant4eclipse.org/ for a project which allows you to work inside eclipse projects.
i used it for a bit some years back, and found that this is too brittle for long term usage and build scripts. i would recommend against relying on internal eclipse things. they break! typically when mixing releases.
instead i would suggest you move to maven. this is a bit more work, but allows you to use the whole maven infrastructure and api's to do things. what you want to achieve here, may be possible already using a maven plugin.
yes, and can all be done through clear and stable api.
org.eclipse.jdt.core is a plug-in, just like
org.eclipse.core.resources (which is where you would get an
iworkspace instance), and they both expect to be running within an eclipse runtime, which can be headless if that's how you write your eclipse application. jdt uses the
.classpath file to record where sources, libraries, and build output are, and what abstracted references to libraries to use, while the
.project file is what records what kind of project it is in general--java, php, web, some combination of those or others--and a little more information about what builders to execute.
so make yourself a headless eclipse application, or package your end-goal functionality inside of one.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/faq_what_is_an_eclipse_application%3f https://wiki.eclipse.org/faq_what_are_extensions_and_extension_points%3f http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_core_runtime_applications.html?cp=2_1_1_27
http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/core/resources/resourcesplugin.html#getworkspace-- http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/jdt/core/javacore.html#getjavacore-- http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/jdt/core/ijavaproject.html#getresolvedclasspath-boolean-
- Is it possible to load an eclipse Java project using JDT in the headless mode?
- Kotlin And Java In The Same Project Using Eclipse IDE
- Is it possible to build a java project only once using eclipse and share?
- How to quickly find the main() in java project using eclipse ?
- How to get the current project path from eclipse using java
- how to check the current workspace of Eclipse and the project on that workspace using java program?
- How to add a Spring project to Tomcat configuration using Eclipse IDE, so that Tomcat will load the index page from web.xml
- Eclipse Scala IDE 4.1.1 - How to run the load project in the interpreter using a keyboard shortcut?
- Is it possible to configure part of an Eclipse Java project to use a different JDK than the rest of the project?
- is it possible to "go back" in java eclipse debugger like dragging the arrow in VS
- Java in Eclipse: Where do I put files on the filesystem that I want to load using getResource? (e.g. images for an ImageIcon)
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- Using both Eclipse and NetBeans on the same project
- configuring existing eclipse java project to build using gradle
- How can I use the java Eclipse Abstract Syntax Tree in a project outside Eclipse? (ie not an eclipse plugin)
- Eclipse Java project build path using variables
- Is it possible to use sysout without class and main method in Eclipse IDE using Java 9?
- Setting the classpath in java using Eclipse IDE
- Is it possible to change the colour of a line of text in Eclipse Java Editor based on it's content?
- Checking out remote source as a Java project with Eclipse using RSE
- Testing performance of Java project in Eclipse using VisualJVM
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- How to make a Java project the default in Eclipse
- Which JRE version to use while making new Java Project in Eclipse and what are the drawbacks?
- How do I organize my Java Eclipse project so that the user then only needs to do one import?
- Adding in a python module to the sys.path for a Java project in pydev, Eclipse
- Setting the JRE of java eclipse project in plugin programmatically
- How to include the jars referenced in "Java Build Path" section of an Eclipse project in a jar file generated with Ant using a build.xml file
- Starting Java Project in eclipse using Tomcat
- Is it possible to have multiple people work on the same Eclipse project at once? (Like Google Docs)
More Query from same tag
- Android App Not Working After Pressing Back Button
- Access class in EJB project from War project in EAR project?
- Eclipse and test packages now in white and un-runnable
- eclipse - svn synchronize - file differs only in line feed
- How to solve NoClassDefFoundError?
- Ant Deploy Windows build manifests SVN
- Maven Build Success, but no result in target folder
- OUT Parameter Error in Calling MySQL Stored Procedure from Java (Eclipse)
- Google Maps API 2 for Android “Unfortunately, [app] has stopped.” Unable to run the app
- make Eclipse equals() / hashCode() use getters
- Using env. variables as VM argument in launch configuration
- How to prevent jar-in-jar-loader loading specific class?
- My maven Java project in Eclipse doesn't generate jar file
- Missing M2_REPO classpath variable when I open Eclipse
- Sonarlint Eclipse StackOverflowError
- exporting runnable jar with eclipse, want to use image files
- Debug console in PyDev with AppEngine development server
- Gradle cannot find the Android Support Repository - Eclipse Neon, Gradle 3.5, javafxports
- Spring classpath path unit testing eclipse
- Running Selenium/Thucydides JUnit test in alphabetical order using Maven
- Is it possible to optimise index across mac Spotlight, QuickSilver, Eclipse and InstaSearch?
- How to make sections of PHP code in eclipse
- Open multiple Eclipse workspaces on the Mac
- Error When Trying to Create a New Android Project in Eclipse
- How do I set the version of mvn to use with m2eclipse?
- Generating DDL statements of database from Google Cloud Sql using eclipse cause issue in script?
- How to pass a value of a type and convert it to another type?
- Fragment is trying to cast to activity
- Custom list starting new activity?
- Eclipse is not showing any projects from my workspace folder even the projects are there?