keys. search for
delete, press copy command, put something in
shift+a), apply, ok. enjoy!
the accepted answer is not addressed correctly and since windows 10 keep changing the place of the configuration of the keyboard and i am going to tell how i did it.
download microsoft power toys here > keyboard manager > remap a shortcut : replace ctrl + delete with shift + x or whatever you would prefer.
- Is it possible to create a "delete" hotkey for left hand use?
- Is it possible to use the Gradle build system for Android with Eclipse?
- Is it possible to create multiple targets for Android project like Xcode Target
- Is it possible to use different @Before @After for each test case in JUnit?
- Is it possible for a team to use Eclipse installed on a shared network drive?
- Possible to use Google Modules with Google Plugin for Eclipse?
- How to create a DLL and use it with Eclipse for C
- Use Oomph to create new workspace for existing installation
- How to use Cloud Tools for Eclipse plugin to create microservices in Google App Engine?
- How do I create custom GUI controls in Eclipse for use in Android app layouts?
- How to use eclipse plugin to create a new wizard for creating a project?
- Is it possible to use Code::Blocks as IDE for mobile apps developing?
- How can I use P2 to create identically configured IDEs for multiple platforms?
- Is there any way I can create a reusable logging project for use in web-applications?
- Is it possible to create a GUI in eclipse without the use of WindowsBuilder?
- Is it possible to create an ant-build file for a wikitext project automatically in eclipse?
- Which Eclipse version should I use for an Android app?
- Eclipse: Should I create a workspace for each project?
- Is it possible to use proguard in debug mode?
- Is it possible to use arrow keys alone to expand tree node in package explorer in Eclipse on Linux?
- Automatically create builder for class in Eclipse
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- How to convert an Eclipse Android project to use Ant for build?
- How do I delete an Eclipse perspective for a plugin I uninstalled?
- How to use Eclipse's Display View for Debug?
- how do I get eclipse to use a different compiler version for Java?
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- A simple way to create static imports for constants in existing code?
More Query from same tag
- Variables used in my method are showing errors and are unresolved
- Is it possible to split my android project to multiple projects for reducing compile time?
- How do I begin using an Eclipse plug-in after downloading it from the Eclipse marketplace?
- Can I install new software for eclipse without using mirrors?
- INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES after building project in Eclipse
- What do i put for the return?
- Global arrays/structs not accessible in gdb while debugging gfortran executable in Eclipse
- Remove long path from m2e-wtp in git repository
- Runtime Exception when a location is declared- Android
- Provide default shortcut to open custom Eclipse view
- Eclipse Kepler doesn't allow me to install plugins
- How to access External Micro SD card of the phone?
- What could cause Android's DisplayMetrics.densityDpi to differ between Release and Debug builds?
- Android - Customizing Position of Toast Message
- ( Android ) Blank Black Screen on switching to new activity
- Can not get data table row selection in PrimeFaces, jsf?
- ObservableList<Node> method reference error in Eclipse
- GGTS no sources attached
- how to install my app on my real device,my device is not listed
- Creating new servlet in eclipse kepler for maven web app project
- Is there a keyboard shortcut in Eclipse to move to the next closing parenthesis?
- Android support library not working (Eclipse)
- Getting the differences between two IFiles in an eclipse plugin
- Java: In Eclipse Debug Mode, When using 'Display', Increase Displayable Text?
- Cannot access 'java.io.Serializable' which is a supertype of 'kotlin.String'. Check your module classpath for missing or conflicting dependencies
- How to start android activity from eclipse with custom Intent
- File cannot be accessed after export (Java)
- Debug Java application from Eclipse which has not been started by a Run Configuration
- Working with several repositories at the same time with Subversive in Eclipse
- Android ListView Items Overlap On Scroll Upward