it's not impossible, your
applicationloader must extend
abtoapplication in this case.
according to android documentation manifest file with only one application element is valid.
you simply can't. try extending
abtoapplication from your application class.
android application can handle only 1 application class,if you want multiple application class, you have to extend applicationloader class from abtoapplication class.
- How to use an existing database with an Android application
- How to open multiple Android Studio projects AND have each use a different SDK path?
- How to use epublib jar in my android application
- How can I use a single button click to achieve multiple actions in android eclipse?
- How to compile gradle project to a jar file I can use in my Android application
- How do I get an Android application to use the Google API library in Eclipse?
- How to limit use to deploy application in the Android demo with LVL
- How to Import a Class From Android Source While Developing an Android Application
- How can I use external JARs in an Android project?
- How to Debug Android application line by line using Eclipse?
- How to convert an Eclipse Android project to use Ant for build?
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- How to disable back button pressed in android fragment class
- How to implement and use google cloud sql in my android app (eclipse)
- Java: How do I know which jar file to use given a class name?
- How to create multiple Android apps from one code base
- How to use Google translate Api in my android app
- How to use Legacy Apache in Eclipse in order to support Android M
- How can I use Eclipse's new Xtend language in my Android project?
- How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design?
- Android Studio - how to use libraries (from eclipse projects)
- How can I use adb to uninstall an APK from multiple connected devices?
- How do I use android libraries (apklibs) with maven and eclipse?
- PhoneGap Android: How to force Application to use icons from asset\www\res instead res\drawable folder?
- How to use Linked Files in Eclipse for PhoneGap project with Android
- How to use JavaFX Preloader with stand-alone application in Eclipse?
- how to use one sonar server on multiple machines
- How to use private keys from Android storage
- Speeding up Android app building - Java compiler to use multiple CPU cores
More Query from same tag
- Android app crashed on simple OpenGL code
- Inserting a total row at the bottom of the tableviewer
- Could not find or load main class src.main.Main
- How to run ZeroMQ with Java?
- Eclipse plugin: differences between dependencies and extensions
- exporting a plugin as a product: No application id has been found
- Could not open the editor: An unexpected exception was thrown
- Maven - How to exclude dependencies from generated JAR
- Problme running ADT eclipse
- HttpClient.execute error =(
- Syntax Highlight in structured text editor (JSP) in Eclipse
- Playframework 2.3.0 issue with Scala IDE (Kepler)
- Force close after item click on listview
- how to add function on child items in expandablelistview?
- Custom CEditor Eclipse CDT not recognized
- "Download additional server adapters" missing from Eclipse Java EE
- SVN, show version, user and date in name file
- Error during installation of dark theme into IBMs RDi
- Edit Text value not getting changed- Android eclipse
- Different git merge between eclipse and intellij
- Is there a right way to manipulate GoogleAppEngine security permissions?
- Eclipse projects: files to be subversioned
- jRebel breaks loading of Application and Session Scoped beans
- Undefined constants in eclipse
- Eclipse : How to terminate all applications at once?
- Eclipse plugin two classes in one view
- How to convert .lib file to .a
- Selenium4: "The method newWindow(WindowType) is undefined for the Type WebDriver.TargetLocator"
- Access eclipse plugin commandid value from class
- Android Testing of an Activity not run by JUnit