from what you describe, you don't need a plugin, you just need to add the required libraries to your build path. you won't find those in update sites.
here's what you need to do:
- locate and download the required jars. you can use a service like findjar.com to search for those jars. apache jars are usually available from apache.org.
- put the jars in a folder called lib in your project.
- refresh the project in eclipse (f5 or right-click and "refresh"), the lib folder with the jars should appear in your project explorer.
- add them to the build path - in the eclipse project explorer, right-click the jars and select "add to build path"
right click on project ---> properties ---> java build path ---> add library... ---> server runtime ---> apache tomcat ----> finish.
- how to install javax and apache plugins in eclipse?
- How to Install ADT and CDT plugins for Eclipse Neon in offline mode
- How to install list of eclipse plugins from a script?
- How Can I Add the Apache POI Library in and Eclipse Project?
- How to determine which eclipse plugins are contributing to menus and toolbars and stop them
- Download and install button in greyed out in Eclipse for Apache Tomcat v8.0
- How to Install and Run eclipse on ubuntu
- How do you install Groovy and Grails plugins for Eclipse/STS without direct internet access?
- How to install XDebug with Eclipse PDT and XAMPP
- How do I configure the proxy settings so eclipse indigo can install new plugins
- How can I install Eclipse and Java SDK on Ubuntu?
- How to build and install an Eclipse plugin using ant
- How to install Eclipse plugins on Aptana Studio 3+
- How do I install ANTLR IDE with Eclipse Juno and PDT (PHP)
- How to install Android SDK and eclipse in windows xp ?
- How to install TBB on Windows and get it work with Eclipse
- LuaSocket in Windows - How to install and use it in an Eclipse Project
- How to include plugins to Eclipse install using a script?
- How can I automate installing eclipse with the same plugins and settings on multiple computers?
- Why does Eclipse store plugins in different folders and how to fix it?
- How to download eclipse marketplace plugins for offline install
- How to integrate apache solr with eclipse and Apache tomcat
- How to install google test and google mock in eclipse
- How to make and run servlet with eclipse kepler and apache 7
- How to install Team artifacts plugins in the Eclipse IDE, such that I can import or export code from repositories?
- How to install node.js and create project in Eclipse
- How to install and setup Cucumber jar files in Eclipse for WebDriver Testing
- How to install plugins in Eclipse for SPARK IDE
- How to get Java, Java EE and Hibernate plugins for Eclipse Helios by yum?
More Query from same tag
- How to run/open a c file in Eclipse
- Custom StructuredTextEditor not showing colour codes when opening html code.
- What am I supposed to use in place of "Plugin" for Phonegap 2.9?
- in selenium web driver using eclipse how to clk on href link when two href with same text present in html code
- JSR-45 (line numbers in JSP) support in Jetty
- Use Scene Builder in existing Eclipse project
- locate the source files for android emulator
- How to select a link in a page based on its href attribute, using selenium?
- windowbuilder xwt design MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte of UTF-8 sequence
- How to create egg file using pydev plugin in eclipse?
- Java main class not found after renaming
- why can't my EAR project see the annotated EJBs and Entities in my JPA project?
- Running a .jar file without a GUI
- How do I group by a part of a key of a Java map?
- What files should be added to SVN in an eclipse Java project?
- Android NDK: break point installation failed when adding break points
- Empty Nutch crawl list
- Custom Annotation Processor working in Maven but not in eclipse
- Eclipse giving error, missing R.java file after recent update
- Groovy - use Grape to download documentation and sources
- How to convert a java project into .exe file in eclipse
- Unable to load main-class for jar file
- Android - Install signed apk via Eclipse
- Does ICU-Project.org library works on Android sufficiently?
- Android Screen Clipped at Bottom
- How to properly configure jRebel on Intellij IDEA on a spring boot project:
- adding jfxrt.jar to standard Eclipse build path
- Same Object id in Java Map
- Treating Git repository like regular project in Eclipse
- Eclipse DTP is not creating a connection