thanks to the comment cedric i found following answer:
rj needs to be used instead of rterm (and rj is not compatible to java9)
instead of using the option "default r environment" i entered a custom url for the help view: https://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html
- How to index R library for Help view of StatEt Eclipse plugin?
- How do I tell an Eclipse plugin where a native library resides for an external plugin?
- How to zoom view in objectaid eclipse plugin for UML?
- How to package a library as an eclipse plugin for use by another plugin
- How to view console output for an eclipse plugin installed in the workbench in which it was created?
- How do I view diffs made to a program file in the Eclipse editor using Perforce's plugin for Eclipse?
- How to get the Cloud Endpoints client library autogenerated by Google Plugin for Eclipse to incorporate updates to the Entity class?
- How to install plugin for Eclipse from .zip
- How do I enable index downloads in Eclipse for Maven dependency search?
- How to remove trailing whitespace in PyDev plugin for Eclipse
- How to filter call stack in Eclipse debug view for Java
- How do I delete an Eclipse perspective for a plugin I uninstalled?
- Android actionbar how to add supporting library v7 appcompat for Eclipse
- How to use eclox, the doxygen plugin for Eclipse
- How to view SQL database in Eclipse Debug mode for android
- How to fix the Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library for windows 7?
- How does one install 'rj' in StatET plugin for Eclipse?
- How to configure opencv in Eclipse for Java developers with plugin CDT?
- Eclipse Indigo: how do I uninstall a plugin if the Help -> About Eclipse SDK dialog won't display?
- How to Tell Eclipse to Include Standard .jar Library for All Projects
- How can I view the history of a single branch in EGit for eclipse
- How to install SVN Repository Exploring plugin for Eclipse
- How do you attach JSdoc in Eclipse so that I can have autocomplete for a personal library
- How do you attach eclipse plugin development library sources to a project?
- How to select repository for staging view in Eclipse Luna 4.4?
- How to make (EPIC perl) plugin on eclipse do syntax coloring for a file that does not have .pl extension
- How to get repository url and plugin id from marketplace for Eclipse plugin
- How to install the Eclipse plugin for Symfony 2?
- In the activator class of an Eclipse plugin how can I find view instances?
More Query from same tag
- How can I subtract minutes from the time I input?
- android 14 update
- Run JMH benchmark under Eclipse
- Eclipse changed package view to folder view in Package Explorer?
- Invalid Key hash with Facebook Android SDK
- Working Directory on Remote Git Repo Using Egit
- How to create multiple table?
- Incompatible JavaHL library for Subclipse in 64 bit Kubuntu
- Import project from Eclipse to B4A?
- spring roo tutorial- undo perform eclipse command
- WildFly - Cannot access to admin console (404 Error code)
- How to get the most recent data received through Bluetooth which is stored in a folder
- get static fields of a class in a heap dump in OQL
- When debugging an application inside Eclipse, how to make it substitute an input argument path containing '~/' by the $HOME?
- Android - sharedpreferences for radio button
- What is the @color/cream_dark in this Tutorial?
- IntelliJ JavaDoc proposals like Eclipse
- direct use of adb do not recognize my tablet but eclipse did
- Eclipse package needed to run successfully
- "Errors exist in the active configuration..." Eclipse Dialog when Debugging
- How to do json schema validation in Eclipse
- How to handle updating the app on users devices
- How to mark a .jar as "provided" in Eclipse
- why eclipse does not compile google examples?
- Convert time to float and viceversa in Java
- passing list to in clause but not work in jpql
- Reformat code style in Eclipse
- Moving from Eclipse to Android Studio
- Why would Eclipse not be able to include a file when running a PHPUnit test?
- How to check that a Class is on Build Path when using Spring dependency injection