close the eclipse and install
libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 executing the following command:
sudo apt install -y libwebkitgtk-1.0-0. reopen your eclipse and see if worked.
- How to create SWT browser for SonarLint for Eclipse rule description?
- How do I install XULRunner 1.8.x/libxul0d on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.x)? Required for Eclipse SWT Browser
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How can I set Chrome as default external browser in Eclipse for Mac?
- How to get Eclipse SWT Browser component running on Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) with Webkit?
- How to create J2ME midlets for Nokia using Eclipse
- How to create String Format template to generate Json for Eclipse autogenerated toString
- How to create a folder in eclipse for storing serialized objects?
- How to create a watchpoint for a local variable in Eclipse CDT?
- How create a java project for both intellij and eclipse ide's
- How to resolve missing required bundle for SonarLint eclipse
- How to create laravel project using eclipse for PHP Developer
- How to group SonarLint for Eclipse 3.2.0 results by severity (MAJOR, MINOR, CRITICAL)?
- How to create an automated setup for projects using Eclipse (like Ant)
- How to create project setting for Eclipse IDE of a Play Java project
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- How do I change the directory where CVS in Eclipse asks me to create the known_hosts for SSH2?
- How to create a DLL and use it with Eclipse for C
- How to add tooltip entries for items in Eclipse SWT combo
- How do I create a new eclipse project for jetty from a tomcat based project and versioned with svn/subclipse?
- Eclipse - how do I create a source folder from a sub folder without making eclipse look for the wrong package names?
- How to create GeoTagging image / location tagging application for android with google maps using eclipse with ADT
- How to install SWT for eclipse Kepler
- Eclipse plug-in: How to create a new menu for eclipse plugin with key combination?
- How do I create a mirror for Eclipse Indigo SR2 (3.7.2)?
- How to create a custom SWT Tooltip using JFACE for an RCP MDirectToolItem?
- How to disable a SonarLint rule for the entire project without connecting to a SonarQube server?
- How to use Cloud Tools for Eclipse plugin to create microservices in Google App Engine?
- How to create custom warning in Eclipse for a standard Java API
- How to create a basic camel project with mvn for eclipse (for dummies)?
More Query from same tag
- Cannot create new spring-servlet.xml file
- Problem with Android SDK on Linux with Eclipse Helios
- Using Nailgun in Eclipse for Java and Jython
- Cannot install IBM worklight
- Eclipse Android XML Layout Header and Footer
- Adding semantic highlighting to comments in CEditor in eclipse
- Eclipse silently crashing after importing projects, executing jUnit tests, etc
- python: Run coverage on folder with tests in another folder (Eclipse PyDev)
- Accessing a library (compiled using higher jdk) gives exception when accessed from lower JRE
- How to use org.netbeans.swing.outline?
- How to define jpanels to their own class switching between them?
- Encoding in JUnit: Gradle vs Eclipse
- increase eclipse toolbar icon size
- Eclipse doesn't allow me to id resources
- Questions about site concept in eclipses (and iviewsite in particular)
- Is it possible to arrange two static and one dynamically created parts in Eclipse e4 application?
- Differences between DartEditor and Dart plugin for Eclipse
- An internal error occurred during: "Launching counter" java.lang.NullPointerException
- no resource found in eclipse
- How to have both Debug and Release apk on same device?
- Failure 1 (near "table": syntax error) on 0x39c298 when preparing 'CREATE TABLE table (
- Quick way to see references between workspace projects in Eclipse?
- App crashed during landscape mode
- Maven Error in Eclipse - BPMN2 Modeler
- Unable to draw in processing language when I integrated it with Eclipse
- Android with maven and Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2:android-maven-plugin:3.9.0-rc.3
- Installing GWT SDK in eclipse gives a chain of dependency errors
- Java simple JFrame is null
- bootclasspath in tomcat
- Start new activity android app dev