you can try http://sourceforge.net/projects/portlet-eclipse/
also, you can try ibm rational application developer, which is ibm's eclipse based ide. it's portlet and portal wizards are good... but r.a.d is not opensource.
- How do I start designing portlets in Eclipse?
- Eclipse - how to start remote debugging without automatically rebuilding
- How to start android activity from eclipse with custom Intent
- How to auto-start/eager start OSGi services on Eclipse platform
- How to start a Java EE 6 project in Eclipse
- How do I add an entry to eclipse Package Explorer context menu to start a TextEditor?
- How to start eclipse with different version of Java?
- How to find the line number of the start of a procedure in Eclipse
- How to start a Laravel project in eclipse
- How to start tomcat 7 server in eclipse Kepler using java code?
- How to start eclipse with custom dropins folder (command line)?
- How to start applet in eclipse by providing eclipse with an html file?
- How do I start a new project in Eclipse and Subversion
- How can you setup a clojure project in eclipse so it will start when you click run?
- How to start/stop/redeploy maven web app using cargo start inside Eclipse
- How to start a new backend web project in Eclipse with Gradle?
- How to disable "Get started with JRebel" after start of eclipse
- How to start up with JSF and Eclipse
- In an Eclipse plugin, how can I make a DirectoryFieldEditor start with a particular path?
- how to start storing Eclipse project to local svn repository? (fresh install of everything)
- how to load a web start application into eclipse rcp
- How to start Eclipse when Windows 10 starts
- How to start a web application with eclipse
- spring framework: How can i start a web project with eclipse j2ee indigo?
- how to start an exe via eclipse plugin.xml button
- eclipse can not start up my tomcat server, how to turn the server on
- How do I Start Eclipse project with GUI windows spaced out?
- How to start start an android emulator in eclipse while a device is connected?
- How to programmatically load a desired plugin on eclipse start up
- how to totally delete eclipse and start over (os x)?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse's variables window is populated extremely slowly by gdb
- how to use model created in rapidminer using java
- Unresolveable build extension: or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor
- how to run a code that accepts parameters on eclipse and bash?
- Memory leak in Eclipse RCP applications
- Eclpise CDT: View all macros defined in source code in a given directory
- Setting up Spell Checker in Texlipse under Windows 7
- PDDocument.load(file) isnt a method (PDFBox)
- Error fetching data from Rockwell OPC UA Server using Eclipse Milo JAva Client
- Managing external JARs build paths in git controlled eclipse project created in Ubuntu and cloned in Windows
- Java Error - "Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException
- How to install m2e-wtp using headless p2
- Issues with Class.forName in Java code using Eclipse IDE
- find_java.exe not recognised - in Android SDK manager...while Java 8 update installed
- TFS Plug-in for Eclipse (TEE) Timeout on Checkin of Multiple Items
- How to call function in another project in Java
- @Nonnull behavior different for Eclipse Juno and Kepler?
- How to add an option to specific cvs command used by Eclipse?
- JBehave Eclipse Plugin do not react on Ctrl+F
- Include cwac-loaderex library in Android Eclipse project
- Glassfish 4.x: using .reload mechanism in Eclipse?
- Eclipse workspace error
- Eclipse PDT does not propose all php functions
- How to create runnable jar with resources in Eclipse from Maven project
- How to pass list of strings from JMeter to Java code
- R.java won't generate
- acceleoCompiler not showing output in console output with ant
- Apache Tomcat 9 Not Showing in Eclipse Server Runtime Environments
- Can't seem to get my list view to open from a button
- Selenium RC - User Extension