you can not solve it within ecl, there's no support for this.
however you can solve it with java code. it's not easy, could be a few hours of work.
1) write a java method that detects the name of the active view and returns it as a string
2) make sure it's part of your application as a static class's static method
3) invoke it from your ecl script with the invoke-static command
4) compare the returned value in ecl script to what you've expected
check methods parsecomposites(), vieworeditorisfocused() and checknextcomposite() from this tutorial:
you do not need all the code from it and you need some editing too.
if you make an error/typo at points 2) or 3), then rcptt-runner will simply throw an exception without further explanation; be careful there.
- get the current view which is displayed to user and verify
- Linkedin API. How do I get a pop window which asks user to click on allow and automatically get the code instead of copying and pasting in Linkedin
- How can I get Mylyn for Eclipse to filter the Bookmarks view based on the current task?
- How can I show the Problem Marker properly? It is not displayed Text Editor and Problem View
- Is it possible to get the view the .java, .xml, and the image resources in eclipse from an app downloaded in the app market?
- How do I get just the month and day of a user date of birth in Java
- How to get an input from the user with a loop to get a number between 2 and 10 not a string?
- Program which prompts the user to enter a password and checks conditions
- How to get the selection node and project name and path from every view in Eclipse?
- How to delete the present barchart(jfreechart) displayed and display new barchart in a same view of eclipse RCP plugin?
- Is there any way in eclipse by which we can (ctrl+click) on a class attribute in jsp file and get the desired css definition which is linked with it?
- Eclipse PyDev the outline view has a filter text box only and I can't get the outline back
- Eclipse plugin: How to find from which View the user opened a Dialog?
- The cursor focus stays on the Editor and does not switch to Console when I try to get the an input from the user in Eclipse
- Every time I wish to run a java program, java applet pops. How to get the new program be executed and displayed in eclipse?
- How to get the screen dimension of a eclipse view and IJavaElement
- how to get the current location of the captured images in android and sending it?
- Get the JDK version which is eclipse using to compile my current projects
- Eclipse: Get location of the current file?
- Eclipse: Difference between the "Tasks" view and the "Task List" View
- How do I get the old colors and look & feel back in Eclipse 4.2?
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The servlets named [X] and [Y] are both mapped to the url-pattern [/url] which is not permitted
- How to get the user preferred units? (metric (meters) or imperial (miles))?
- What's the difference between markers and problems view in Eclipse?
- How do I get the current method from the active Eclipse editor?
- I don't get the concept of Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- How to setCurrentPage in ViewPager according to user selection & how do I know which list item called the activity
- How do I make an Eclipse plugin extension which displays different context menu items when the user clicks a marker?
- WindowBuilder Pro – Incorrect display of content pane and element frames in the design view
- Eclipse Logcat doesn't get update on the current filter (Android)
More Query from same tag
- can't get django to work in eclipse + windows
- What is apptest.java in maven? what's the aim of "test" folder in Maven project?
- Excel to java and calculate the values
- What is a bundle resource path in class loader? How do I access that path?
- CUDA Nsight Eclipse debugger error (Mac OS X)
- How do I get warnings if jsDoc annotations are missing in eclipse?
- Is there a way to weave jUnit tests with AspectJ being in two different projects?
- Break when a variable is assigned some value
- How to implement google analytics sdk android v2
- Getting HTTP Status 404 - /hello/?
- Eclipse creating project index from command line
- Restart Jetty through Eclipse
- Use Junit or TestNG with the windows shell
- Meet Error when run Spring MVC web application, " Servlet [mvc-dispatcher] in web application threw load() exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException"
- Error setting up EGit in Eclipse Juno
- sending mail with java sendmail in GWT servlet deployed to tomcat
- How to install an app I write twice?
- App engine "hello world" not working (java)
- Eclipse - exclude files from resource search by name
- Pydev / Console : Add custom button
- Building a project on Eclipse didn't output any bin/*.jar file
- UTF8 Bomless vs Cp1252
- In eclipse executing Sass with ANT task. Why have I to set 'executable' to 'sass.bat' instead of 'sass'?
- Compare not working in Eclipse Neon
- Get Twitter's data from URL with Java
- System of help for Android Studio?
- Disable Automatic Perspective Change in Eclipse
- Lookup source of application internal impl without having them as dependancies to our project in eclipse
- Resigning my app with the same keystore failed
- Define the custom namespace to package mapping of generated file from wsdl - Axis2 eclipse