got the same error. the solution for me was very simple but difficult to find since it's specific to os x.
..opencv_path/build/lib/folder rename libopencv_310.so to libopencv_310.dylib
hope that helps.
- Eclipse Java Unsatisfied link error on OSX
- Unsatisfied Link Error Help Java JNI Eclipse
- Unsatisfied Link Error when trying to use LWJGL 2 with Eclipse
- JNI Unsatisfied Link Error in Eclipse Can't find dependent Libraries
- Unsatisfied link error in eclipse while programming J2ME Midlet
- How to link compile error to java source in eclipse ide running a maven project
- OpenCV Java bindings link error in Eclipse
- Eclipse Error for GLPK library: The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not beloaded
- Unsatisfied Link Error in Blackberry/Java eclipse project
- Eclipse internal error while initializing Java tooling
- "Source folder is not a Java project" error in eclipse
- Error :- java runtime environment JRE or java development kit must be available in order to run eclipse
- "duplicate entry" error when exporting Java project to JAR with Eclipse
- How to figure out what error my Java Eclipse project has?
- Java Eclipse @Override error
- Error with parsing Android sdk content and initializing java tooling in eclipse
- Gradle project in eclipse builds fine but java files show compilation error
- Why does Eclipse Kepler SR1 error with : JAX-RS 2.0 requires Java 1.7 or newer
- Ant Build Error in Eclipse IDE for Java
- Eclipse is throwing error - Java was started but returned exit code= -805306369
- An internal error occurred during "Initializing Java Tooling." in Eclipse on startup
- java generics: compiler error not shown in eclipse
- Error occurred during initialization of boot layer - Eclipse Java
- Why does Eclipse generate .class file if there is a syntax error in my Java source file?
- I get java code 13 error when i try to run eclipse
- Can't link to cocos2dx using eclipse for android on OSX
- Java Resources Folder Error In Eclipse
- MacOSX Snow Leopard and Eclipse: Error starting Eclipse (No Java virtual machine....)
- Help changing OSX Eclipse Java Heap allocation
- Eclipse still using java 6 as jre on Mac OSX
More Query from same tag
- How to find where an abstract method is implemented in Eclipse?
- Exception when trying to access Resources in jar file
- Eclipse content assist not working when using Method reference inside Stream.map
- Export multiple jar files - Scability problem
- Eclipse - how to set javadoc warnings only to specific folders, not the whole project
- How to add a .dylib file in an Eclipse project?
- git pull and new java files are created in local directory, but not showing up in Eclipse
- eclipse can't locate my sdk folder
- Trigger Eclipse clean via command line or automatically at a specified time
- Can't checkout project branch into main CVS Eclipse project
- Can't clone TFS Git Repository using Team Explorer
- Running a simple javafx application with gradle project in eclipse
- Updating .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component file in a maven project
- Can't read file using RandomAccessFile
- Beginners question: Cant Get HelloWorld
- I'm struggling with eclipse, error in appcompat
- I put a home button that put me in the beginning of the app but the background music is playing multiple times in main activity
- Can I pass an array of arrays of String (String) to a function in Java?
- refresh eclipse cdt system includes
- Jena/maven/eclipse issue - MultiException[java.lang.RuntimeException: Error scanning entry
- How to import an Android Library Project created on Android Studio into existing Eclipse Android App Project, as library?
- How to include a Java project in an Android project?
- Is there an easy way to tell if a Java project is written from i.e. NetBeans or Eclipse?
- Android Proguard: How to set up in Eclipse?
- Cordova 5.3.3 cordovalib.jar not exist
- How to insert an image into a BIRT report with an URL properly?
- Eclipse "Install New Software" showing invisible lists
- Eclipse won't run Android app until I click Run a few times, no feedback or status information
- Wrapping sencha touch with Phonegap in eclipse for android
- How to develop Lombok in eclipse?