what worked for me was navigating to
project -> properties -> project facets and in the configuration drop-down, i selected 'default configuration'.
you can modify the custom configuration to your needs too, of course.
- Eclipse Convert to faceted form recovery
- Convert Existing Eclipse Project to Maven Project
- How to convert an Eclipse Android project to use Ant for build?
- Convert Eclipse project type from general to Java
- Eclipse faceted project metadata file could not be read
- How do I convert my Eclipse project to an earlier Java version?
- Eclipse Warning: Unknown Faceted Project
- How to convert a heap dump in android to eclipse format
- How to convert jar to OSGi bundle using eclipse and bndtools
- exporting Intellij-Idea UI Form to Eclipse
- Most robust way to convert a CVS repository containing Eclipse projects to git?
- Convert java project into android project on Eclipse
- Faceted Project Eclipse environment
- Convert Eclipse java project (with java source folder) to gradle project
- Is there a way to use Eclipse to generate a JSF form from a JPA POJO?
- convert eclipse formating to .clang-format or use eclipse formatter in vscode
- Eclipse Warning “List is a raw type” in a Spring jsp form
- Eclipse m2e multi-module project checkout and convert to maven
- How to convert VisualStudio project to Eclipse CDT
- Why don't I have EditText in the Form Widgets section in my eclipse IDE
- hiding the editor window form a perspective in eclipse
- Convert Java stream to regular for loop expression in Eclipse IDE
- Convert Eclipse Workspace to Android Studio Project
- Can Eclipse convert if-else to switch for enums
- Eclipse shortcut to convert XML attributes to style entries
- Two Eclipse UI Form sections that grab excess vertical space and fold properly?
- How to convert cocos2d-x android project to c++ in eclipse ADT
- Why Eclipse returns an error when trying to convert an applet, while NetBeans not?
- Hadoop's WordCount runs form command line but not from Eclipse
- Searching for maven artifacts directly form Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse style search in VS 2010?
- App Engine and Eclipse on Ubuntu Linux 12.10
- Automatically switch Debug and Variable/Expression views in MyEclipse Workbench
- How do I make a pull request using EGit?
- how to match two almost same match colors using RGB
- Getting a Class from another project programatically
- Can Eclipse be configured to disable warnings for derived source files?
- How to use classes in Referenced Libraries in Eclipse
- How do I disable the formatting symbols in eclipse?
- Missing Bndtools Welcome dialog in Eclipse to setup a configuration project after creating new Bndtools project
- Where is the "work" directory located for a Tomcat instance running in Eclipse?
- Using ApkLib projects on Eclipse doesn't show errors when they should be shown
- eclipse error - org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.core.internal.net.Activator.start()
- Extract the £ (pound) currency symbol and the amount (56) from an html file
- Eclipse Formatting. Remove new line before opening brace for block
- Where is Windows Builder Pro in Redhawk 1.9.0?
- how to untie Java EE tutorial examples from NetBeans and use them with Eclipse?
- Integrate Sublime Text with Tomcat
- Difference between addFilter and addListener
- SunCertPathBuilderException in Spring Tool Suite 4 when starting a project
- Cell event in Nattable
- Eclipse doesn't see the PySide classes
- Unable to launch bluetooth chat sample app from developer.android.com on emulator
- GGTS - No Grails installation configured in the workspace preferences
- Error when creating a new Android test project in Eclipse
- Drop down "context" menu appearing in Eclipse that I can't get rid of
- Eclipse wont work anymore
- Eclipse is crashing after enabling java security (Java Cryptography Extension - JCE)
- Error in Java application (using Eclipse): "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver"
- Cannot Create Android Virtual Device