./gradlew clean build gives no errors, the resulting jar can be run successfully and your gradle wrapper is fine (see question comments for more info), maybe reimporting the project to eclipse (as a gradle project, -> buildship) may result in finding the main class
my thoughts: you ensured that your gradle build is working and other gradle projects within the same worksace are functional too. then the next logical step is to work with a fresh copy of your project: re-import it.
after closing eclipse delete all eclipse related files (
.project) as well as the run configuration you used to start the application. make sure you back it up or know all infos to recreate it (vm args, environment vars for your run config).
i know this is an invasive step, but if you say other fresh eclipse projects work, why not make your project a fresh one too?
- Cannot load or find main class, works in command line but not in IDE's
- Getting "Error: Could not find or load main class aQute.launcher.Launcher" in Eclipse IDE even though it works in command line
- Java command line could not find or load main class
- Clean with eclipse but cannot compile Helloworld in terminal (Error: Could not find or load main class)
- Eclipse Error: Could not find or load main class
- Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
- Scala Error: Could not find or load main class in both Scala IDE and Eclipse
- Could not find or load main class in STS/Eclipse
- Mac Terminal: Could not find or load main class CLASSNAME
- Error: Could not find or load main class sun.applet.AppletViewer
- Error: Could not find or load main class org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG
- Error: Could not find or load main class in Eclipse
- Could not find or load main class com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain
- Error: Could not find or load main class com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler while compiling a GWT project
- In Eclipse: Could not find or load main class org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG
- Error: Could not find or load main class weblogic.security.Encrypt
- eclipse/maven/sonatype war build works at the command line but not in eclipse
- Error: Could not find or load main class application.Main JAVAFX
- not able to find or load main class Files
- Could not find or load main class weblogic.server in eclipse
- Eclipse -> Error: Could not find or load main class hello
- Code works on command line, but not in eclipse (compiling a class from a string...)
- JUnit error: Could not find or load main class (RemoteTestRunner)
- eclipse error: could not find or load main class for project
- Could not find or load main class com.liferay.portal.tools.SassToCssBuilder
- Error: Could not find or load main class Java, because class file anme and class name are different?
- Error: Could not find or load main class after adding dependency (maven)
- ant command works from within Eclipse but not from linux command line
- Could not find or load main class org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG - in Eclipse
- Error: Could not find or load main class Start
More Query from same tag
- How To Model A String List in EMF ECORE
- Eclipse Download file "Not a valid archive"
- GenyMotion Plug-In for Eclipse
- How do you deploy a .war?
- Any tools to refactor c structures under a superstructure?
- Eclipse won't boot application. Java classes changed?
- Eclipse source level problems
- GAE deploy "RemoteIOException: Read timed out", worked yesterday
- Tomcat - how to create multiple servers with separate configuration
- svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
- Using third party library in software ag webmethods results in InvocationTargetException
- Eclipse project to double-clickable file
- android avd virtual memory setting in eclipse
- Eclipse : how to disable validation for SVG files
- Problem passing argument to onProgressUpdate - Async Method
- Android editor Using Eclipse Link XML views to edit code and view graphic?
- I am not getting code assist for a particular type of object in Eclipse
- Widgets appear smaller in Eclipse than on the phone
- Maven build failed
- How to Fetch Database from button's click event to another activity for show inserted record?
- Device Not Listed In Eclipse
- Import Eclipse project to Android studio project
- Eclipse remember Android keystore password?
- eclipse is always complaining about remote git does not supoort smart http push
- How do I install/enable OpenMP for Eclipse with MinGW on Windows?
- Reload Android application in emulator without restarting emulator in Eclipse?
- Stop Eclipse from automatically opening the debug perspective when starting server in debugging mode
- How to get import google maps?
- How to harmonize Eclipse projects between Windows and Ubuntu?
- Eclipse (STS) started getting CreateProcess error=1450, Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service