i actually managed to solve my problem , best way i've found is using
renderoption options=null; options = new excelrenderoption(); options.setoutputformat("xls"); options.setoption(irenderoption.emitter_id,"org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls");
it will do the job for you.
- birt report column autosize when exporting to excel
- Exception(s) when trying to debug a birt report
- How to wrap column data in birt report
- BIRT report error column binding
- Maximo BIRT report runtime error when ran from Maximo
- BIRT report error when connecting to MySql database
- Eclipse Birt - How to make a column completely invisible in Excel output
- upgrading of Birt to 4.3.2 --->org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: Fatal error occurred when try to startup report engine
- "duplicate entry" error when exporting Java project to JAR with Eclipse
- Excel file corrupt when copied from src to target in Eclipse IDE
- "Module name is invalid" when exporting an existing eclipse project to a war file
- Ignore SVN files when exporting a WAR file from Eclipse?
- Error when exporting archive file or file system with Eclipse (Android)
- "Could not find main method from given launch configuration" error when exporting jar from Eclipse
- How to Auto Increment versionCode when exporting Android apps in Eclipse?
- How to set up ProGuard in Eclipse when exporting a signed, obfuscated Android application?
- Why do Eclipse use an older version of code when exporting a Runnable Jar?
- "API restriction error" when exporting Eclipse plugin with maven-tycho:
- Avoiding duplicate library .jars when exporting a single .jar in Eclipse
- Why does Cobertura report 0% coverage when run through the Eclipse plugin?
- Error when exporting android project when library added
- BIRT Runtime 4.6.0 Error when running genReport
- How to control folder structure when exporting a Runnable JAR in Eclipse?
- Why does Eclipse report BUILD FAILED when Ant Tomcat task seems to be successful?
- How to filter deployed code when exporting EAR from eclipse?
- BIRT report - Create different footers for different pages in a group list
- How to insert an image into a BIRT report with an URL properly?
- Can Eclipse not hard-code ECLIPSE_HOME when exporting build.xml?
- Display blanks instead of 0 or 0.0 in a BIRT report
- Avoid repeated header in birt report
More Query from same tag
- Maven dependency gives NoSuchMethodError
- Classes of referenced EJB project not found in (the referencing) Web project
- Error while running jar from .bat file
- Regex to find static (non final) variables
- Eclipse CDT parser support for c++14
- Ubuntu crashed, Eclipse lost .metadata, Java Perspective gone, missing, lost
- Moving From Eclipse to Visual Studio 2008
- Compilation error for Assert class with JUnit 5
- Create config file at runtime in Java exported WAR
- Facebook SDK 4.8.2 import in ECLIPSE
- Java Eclipse SDK cannot build project and I don't know why
- Double click event not working- DataGrid - GWT
- Connect Eclipse to Websphere Liberty in another computer
- SWT TreeViewer, trim string text in columns
- Paint Component not working outside of Eclipse
- Eclipse import existing android project
- Displaying empty rows in ListView for 4.1.1v device -Android
- opencv was not initialised correctly Application will be shut down
- Error running Spring Boot application from command line
- Oracle database not getting updated using jsp.It's showing a blank page
- Eclipse: keyboard shortcut to move tabs around?
- Toolbar in Part Descriptor in eclipse 4
- eclipse source folder is not java project, after importing project from git
- Eclipse Wizard plugin executes code for all pages at once
- How do I tell Eclipse to not package JUnit and JMock for Android app?
- Which Eclipse version should I use for an Android app?
- java.lang.NullPointerException error when using arrays
- Dependencies for Jama in Maven
- Saving multiple .txt Files with a for Loop
- Gradle support missing from Eclipse Neon (4.6)