check -xmx setting when your plugin is first run, and propose to automatically increase it if it's too low. (just write the changes directly to eclipse.ini.)
there is no other way as far as i know.
- Best strategy / practice for publishing an Eclipse plugin that requires larger-than-default JVM heap?
- What is the best free plugin for Eclipse that allows for formatting/indenting/cleanup of JSP code?
- Eclipse plugin development: Best practice for login form?
- Best Eclipse plugin for Maven 3
- Is there a plugin for Eclipse that makes automatic imports smarter?
- Where to find design patterns, best practices for Eclipse plugin development
- What is the single best free Eclipse plugin for authoring and editing XML documents?
- Best Practice to distribute a Eclipse setup for a project?
- Is there a vim plugin for eclipse that let me remap jj to Esc?
- How to make (EPIC perl) plugin on eclipse do syntax coloring for a file that does not have .pl extension
- Eclipse plugin for Java that automatically adds logging events
- Is there a plugin for Eclipse that immediately evaluates a highlighted expression?
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- Best practice for importing maven projects into Eclipse
- Is there a plugin for Eclipse that allows two people to edit the same project at the same time?
- The best practice for timeconsuming operations in eclipse rcp view
- Best practice for configuring a shared library between multiple dynamic web projects in Eclipse
- What is best Eclipse plugin for AWT development?
- Best practice for create web project in Eclipse/STS that supports maven and spring 3+
- Best practice for deploying EAR-project to remote WildFly server via Eclipse
- Best practice for JARs that are associated with different environments
- Eclipse plugin development plugin requires second update site for installation
- What is the best practice for logging debug and trace messages in Eclipse plugin?
- Plugin for Eclipse or Visual Studio that lets me see an overview of the Text similar to Sublime Text
- Best practice for Git repository supporting both Netbeans and Eclipse users
- Plugin or tool for eclipse that can show the connectivity between tables in a graphical pic format
- xquery plugin for eclipse that allows me to run xquery code against xml documents
- Android : best practice for freeTrial vs payingComplete in Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Plugin Read Std Error
- No WebApplication provider is present
- DIsable JFace TextCellEditor Field
- Unable to set shared library path in eclipse
- Debug rhodes framework
- Beyond Studio For NXP Unresolved Inclusions
- "Android 2.x" vs "Google APIs" for Android AVD Setup
- Can eclipse show compilation error text more automatically?
- Class diagram from ecore
- How do I embed variables as arguments to variables in Eclipse' external tools?
- Eclipse doesn't add asterisk for multi-line comments automatically
- Error when opening package explorer and when trying to open java classes in Eclipse
- Eclipse: function 'to_string' could not be resolved
- What does the Eclipse TextMate themes menu do?
- Debugging a maven Application inside Eclipse IDE
- String literal is not properly executing
- How to configure eclipse formatter to run only when there are no compile errors
- Subversion (Eclipse/Flash Builder) - After Team>Update to HEAD - where does one view what was updated?
- JNA and Eclipse
- Eclipse (Aptana) Typing Lag
- In SVN Eclipse, what is the difference between "Update" and "Update to head"?
- Translation tool
- restore eclipse project to a fixed point in the past
- Context.xml not coming to WAR on mvn clean install
- SQL in runnable jar?
- SWT Composite not visible on window maximizing
- Intel Edison getting started with mini breakout board and Eclipse -- need getting started guide
- eclipse gray background instead of white in ubuntu
- Deploying web application OpenShift Eclipse JBoss Tools
- Android application doesn't launch on device