install tortoisegit, do pull... and push.... try again in eclipse. worked for me.
the possible solutions to your problem are explained in the faq: the reason is that ntlm authentication is not supported by the jgit plugin of eclipse, which is used indirectly by team explorer everywhere (aka tee) by means of egit. possible solutions with tfs 2015 rtm and up:
- enable http basic authentication on tfs (within iis); this is a server side change;
- use cntlm to overcome the limitation of jgit and use properly the ntlm authentication; this is a client side modification you could do on your eclipse installation;
- enable kerberos authentication in iis on your tfs server, as explained in the above mentioned faq as well; this is already the default on tfs 2017+.
with tfs 2017 rtw and up you could create a personal access token with scope at least
code (read and write), then you could use it instead of your password in the eclipse egit configuration.
- Authentication not supported error while pushing project to remote TFS server
- eclipse error cloning git repository from tfs authentication not supported
- Error while committing and pushing Java application from Eclipse to Openshift server (String in switch not supported)
- TFS Eclipse throws an error "The character 0x007c ('|') is not permitted in server paths" after updating visual studio for mac to support iPad OS 13
- Request resource is not found 404 error while running maven project on tomcat in eclipse
- Error while excuting Android Project "Activity class does not exist."
- Project facet Dynamic Web Module 4.0 is not supported by this server
- "Could not resolve archetype" error on Maven at Eclipse Oxygen while creating project
- Eclipse > Remote System Plugins > Error : the resource is not on the build path of a script project
- Eclipse error adding web application to websphere liberty profile. Project facet Dynamic Web Module version 2.5 is not supported
- How to fix : http://URL: not authorized error in eclipse while cloning project from GIT?
- Eclipse EGit TFS Git Connection - Authentication not supported
- Error occur while connecting to database mysql workbench:java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server
- artifacts could not be resolved error while creating Eclipse Maven project
- Error in eclipse while importing project from TFS
- "The current backend id,DB2UDBNT_V91_1, does not have equivalent deployed code in the jar." error while WAS 8.5 server startup
- I am getting this error "Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure."
- Main class not found error while creating Maven Project in Scala IDE
- Project facet Java version 1.7 is not supported
- Eclipse- Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer error while creating new project
- Error in Assigning proper home directory while configuring jboss-eap-6.4 server in Eclipse Luna
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
- Error Occurs while Running Android Project - Unsupported major.minor version
- Eclipse project not built on Mac due to 'A resource exists with a different case' error
- Eclipse Debug: Source Not Found while remote debugging
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cognito error "Token is not from a supported provider of this identity pool."
- Pushing from Eclipse to my GitHub repository via HTTPS stopped working: "git-receive-pack not permitted" error
- GCM example project error message "Could not find google-play-services_lib.apk"
- Got an error while building a project in new workspace
- "Cannot install project facet" error while creating a project?
More Query from same tag
- Can Eclipse be configured to prevent certain warnings from showing up in the Problems view pane?
- How to stop an Azure function running locally my windows 10 environment
- Change enviornment to JDK in Eclipse Luna
- including external jar while bulding my application jar
- Configure WebApps Using slf4j in eclipse and maven
- cannot call native method eclipse
- prolog solve(X)
- Accessing resource file incorrectly
- Proguard export error in eclipse
- ADT Eclipse + gradle + dependencies
- incomplete build (apk file won't install) after Eclipse update
- How can I have per project Debug Configuration in Eclipse?
- How can I import a layout from another package in JavaFX?
- Is it possible to specify in Eclipse managed projects the path of a library independent of configuration
- Eclipse Android error
- Does Eclipse CDT support backslash as tag for Doxygen?
- How to initiate a ListView in android using a pre-defined array?
- Can I install additional encodings in eclipse?
- Lots of errors popping up in Eclipse
- Eclipse Indigo crashes after installing GWT
- Tomcat configuration using embedded ActiveMQ JMS
- Eclipse ADT plugin graphical layout: how to show grid lines
- Could not find gridlayout_v7.apk
- Discovering available bluetooth devices in android
- Adding licensing support for Eclipse PDE
- Load a specific Android library based on API version
- What are the capabilities of canvas vs openGL?
- problem with importing a package in eclipse
- Hotkey to close a code block with curly brackets in Eclipse