it is a problem with specific devices
to log or prompt for selected date, datepicker uses
but for some reason it gets "%d selected" and format date is not an integer.
see this answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/31855744/848072. it proposes a patch. using a theme that do not look for an incorrect resource, leading to a format error.
maybe there will be no patch for these so, use the workaround meanwhile
- Application crashes when double tap on DatePicker
- aapt.exe crashes when I try to export my Android application from Eclipse
- Eclipse Kepler crashes when creating new Android Application Project
- java application is opened twice when i double click on my jar-file
- Eclipse RCP application crashes when using scroll in a SWT file browser
- Android application crashes on real device when keyboard is used
- Application crashes when using startActivityForResult
- Application crashes when going to next page (Intent)
- Why application crashes when starting activity?
- Application crashes when I save image to SD card
- Exception when I run my application from Eclipse
- INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT error when trying to install application
- BufferOverflowException when building application
- Eclipse Markdown Plugin - How to open Markdown HTML Preview when double clicking a .md file?
- OSX 10.10 and Eclipse Luna. Own App crashes when started from inside Eclipse
- Any way of working with Eclipse WTP that does not mean redeploying the _WHOLE_ application when a JSP page is changed
- Double source folder in eclipse when creating new maven project
- LibGDX HelloWorld project crashes when run on Android emulator
- "Timed out waiting for ad response", when trying add admob into my application
- Java application CPU/load much higher when built against JDK8
- How to disable Eclipse's behavior of maximizing editor when double clicking a tab?
- What happens when I run an application on tomcat in Eclipse
- App crashes when recorder is supposed to stop
- Eclipse becomes stuck on "starting activity" when sending application to device. How to solve this?
- Eclipse crashes when loading the runtime workbench
- MediaRecorder crashes when record a second audio clip
- Clearing Eclipse's 'application cache' when performing launch (Run/Debug) for Eclipse Application
- When I debug my application I get frequently Launch error: Failed to connect to remote VM
- LogManager.getLogger stalls Application for ~10-30 Seconds when using JDK8:
- How to complete a Job when user closes Eclipse application
More Query from same tag
- Host Selenium(eclipse) and application on citrix and run Automation Test's
- Web audio api support in eclipse
- load class in runtime from a running plugin
- How to find Largest Prime Number, Smallest Factor except 1, Sum of Numbers
- java physics app in android ( maths )
- Using Regex to Quickly Add Code to Java Methods in Notepad++
- How to format a huge XML file in Eclipse or in any other platform efficiently
- Importing Spring MVC Project Manually to Eclipse
- Java code for Importing git project from local in Eclipse
- Remove jdt dependencies from XTEXT 2.0 project
- Android x86 bluetooth macbook
- How to pull pull all repositories with single click?
- Why Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:?
- Want to use both older and newer version of ant plugin in eclipse for two different projects
- Phone not getting listed in devices window in eclipse upon usb connection
- Where are Eclipse Bookmarks stored?
- Linux, Eclipse CDT run as su
- Selenium Exception Error: Element id=fname not found
- Multiple versions of Android App
- The import edu cannot be resolved on Eclipse
- Why can't maven compiler resolve class from depedency?
- how to add taglibs and jar files in eclipse for autosuggest?
- Eclipse open declaration (F3) for resources
- Source folder is not a java project
- SQLiteException no such column : plus (code 1)
- Android TextView type not working
- Setting up JDK environment variables for Eclipse and Command line
- Why does the Eclipse debugger open up random classes when debugging?
- Launching an SWT window/process from an RCP app