after looking at the documentation on antlr4, it seems like you have to have a specification for all of the character combinations that you expect to see in your file, from start to finish - not just those that you want to handle.
in that regards, it's expected that you would have to explicitly state the whitespace, with something like:
ws : [ \t\r\n]+ -> skip;
that's why the skip command exists:
a 'skip' command tells the lexer to get another token and throw out the current text.
though note that sometimes this can cause a little trouble such as in this post.
- Antlr Eclipse IDE White Space not being skipped
- Ctrl + Space not working for content assist on eclipse
- Maven project not being treated as Java in Eclipse
- "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found." Snow Leopard and Eclipse C/C++ IDE issue
- Eclipse Gradle STS Extension: Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Eclipse IDE - Is it possible to have detached windows not always on top?
- Trouble Setting Up ANTLR 4 IDE on Eclipse Luna (4.4)
- Ctrl Space Not Working in Eclipse Helios on Win 7
- Why is my Eclipse launch configuration not being added to the Run or Debug configurations list?
- The project was not built due to "Failed to init ct.sym for C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\lib\jrt-fs.jar" in IDE Eclipse
- Scala Error: Could not find or load main class in both Scala IDE and Eclipse
- Scala IDE - Play 2 Eclipse Plug-in not highlighting syntax for Scala HTML Templates
- How to show White Space character in android studio as Eclipse tool
- Antlr IDE in Eclipse doesn't work
- spring-web maven dependency not being published with eclipse
- Not able to run Eclipse Application. Can't even start Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse plugin dependency on SWT classes not being resolved
- Eclipse IDE does not start
- Eclipse IDE debugging - code not reflects new changes
- Eclipse IDE Ctrl + Backspace not working
- Maven generate-sources folder not being picked up by Eclipse
- Eclipse Java EE IDE not supporting javax.servlet package
- Cucumber features are not being recognized by Eclipse
- Referenced libraries not being deployed by Eclipse
- Eclipse IDE not starting up
- Eclipse Java IDE JUnit5: junit.jupiter.api.Assertions is not accessible
- I can't create a new web project in eclipse luna IDE (do not find create new web project)
- Eclipse external tools, white space in path vars
- Scala Main Class not found in Eclipse ide
- Scala IDE not working properly in Eclipse Luna for Java EE
More Query from same tag
- Does intelliJ have a String Substitution capabilities?
- Issues with the Java 8 linebreak RegEx escape character in Eclipse
- Problem adding commons-configuration to m2eclipse
- How can I suppress this superflous debugger output in Eclipse/EPIC?
- How do I remove view right to the editor in Eclipse pydev perspective?
- Error in eclipse boost library
- Genymotion Plugin can't show in Eclipse
- Boost installation in Linux
- I have this simple stock transaction program to compute gains or losses and nothing is being displayed when I run the program
- Eclipse Editor - SWT StyledText CaretListener offset not corresponding to real file line number
- how do i determine the order of startup of 2 projects in one eclipse workspace?
- What could cause "Unable to install breakpoint" issue running a webapplication with mvn tomcat7:run-war?
- Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies error in console
- Can not open file with special charecters from Java when using Eclipse on MacOSX
- GWT Compiling without maven throws a compiler error NotFoundException
- maven - inter workspace dependencies
- SRC folder in Eclipse is empty (MainActivity class not created) after creating a new android project using Eclipse
- Unable to comple GWT-RPC project
- How to open an existing project in Eclipse?
- What are Pros and Cons of using Library project(In Eclipse)in my existing Android project?
- eclipse: categorizing breakpoints in debugger
- Run Vertx in an IDE
- C : Nothing to be done for 'all' Hello word
- Cant find bundle for base name
- Importing existing project in other computer gives me errors
- How to add source of 'Android Private Libraries' to ADT eclipse?
- Can mercurial track a rename after I've used Eclipse to refactor a class
- Can't load image with IMG_Load()
- Gradle Eclipse not working correctly for subprojects
- How to configure server-side authentication in CDO 3.0 or above?