I've found where to change it:
Preferences -> General -> Editors -> Text Editors -> Annotations and there you have to change both "Occurrences" and "Write occurrences".
If you're using eclipse with PHP package and want to change highlighted colour then there is slight difference to above answer.
- Right click on highlighted word
- Select 'Preferences'
- Go to General > Editors > Text Editors > Annotations. Now look for "PHP elements 'read' occurrences" and "PHP elements 'write' occurrences". You can select your desired colour there.
Preferences -> General -> Editors -> Text Editors
Current Line Highlight
I think you want the above
Preferences -> Java -> Editor -> Syntax Coloring
Element -> Java -> Method or Variable
Check Enable and select color
- Where to change highlight color for selected occurrences in Eclipse?
- Change highlight color for fields in Eclipse
- Eclipse: How do you change the highlight color of the currently selected method/expression?
- Cannot highlight all occurrences of a selected word in Eclipse
- How to change the highlight color in autocomplete box in Eclipse
- How to change the background color for changed files in eclipse project explorer?
- Eclipse dark theme for windows: how to change the color of scroll bars and title bars to dark?
- How to change highlight color of references in Search View in Eclipse CDT?
- How to change background color in eclipse for a not defined region?
- How (if possible) can I change the color option for the highlighted search results in eclipse (Moonrise theme)?
- How can I change Eclipse color scheme for a specific file extension?
- How to change highlight color for Checkstyle warnings in Eclipse?
- eclipse coloring : what is the pref item for background color of all occurrences of selection
- Eclipse - Change the background color of selected file in the 'View' window
- On Eclipse-Java EE, how do I change the color settings for selected elements on a tree view?
- How to fix black foreground color for selected text item in Eclipse dark theme(s)
- Where to change list item background color in Eclipse user interface?
- Eclipse - how to change background color of selected file, when Project Explorer View is inactive
- How to change this default background highlight color of eclipse ? Pic attached
- How to change font color in eclipse for debug popup?
- How do I change the directory where CVS in Eclipse asks me to create the known_hosts for SSH2?
- Where do I change the setting in Eclipse so that it would generate serialVersionUID for Serializable classes?
- change selection highlight color in eclipse view pane
- How can I change the background color for the the Eclipse 3.5 editor?
- Eclipse Neon: How to change color of selected line?
- How to change the selected text color in pydev / eclipse dark theme
- Change theme background color for eclipse luna
- Change GTK3 tooltip color only for Eclipse running in Ubuntu
- how to change the foreground color of the default Matching item for Eclipse in dark theme?
- How to change terminal font color in Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- How do I add R drawable android?
- Java won't render graphics onto frame
- can not add luaeclipse
- Eclipse RCP and using org.eclipse.ui.activities to filter UI
- Eclipse, mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse, Error: Could not find or load main class
- Dojo Example Web Applications that show standards / quality?
- Configuring Eclipse for MinGW
- Glassfish server jdk not found
- Eclipse plugin to detect jars only needed for Test classes
- How to use springframework AssertFileEquals?
- How do i configure the right click menu in the 'project explorer' view?
- How to Control Margin of R Plot in Sweave Using Eclipse with Yap (.dvi)?
- Create web service using Eclipse
- Why am I getting this error using Soot operations from the Eclipse Soot plug-in?
- PyGame not working in Eclipse using Python3.4
- MALLOC option in autotools eclipse plugin
- Server Instance is not configured : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException :org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener
- Android application stop responding when adding a onclick event
- Problems with MATLAB Engine API for Java
- What is the right merge script in the eclipse of using tfvc on MacOS?
- Eclipse; Escape Sequences don't work?
- can't run ScalaIDE in a XP without networks
- Eclipse code formatting: is there a way to add "section lines"
- Building fail in Eclipse C/C++ but works well in commandline
- How to search for a method name in Eclipse
- Multiple images in activity causing error
- Android Project not running on emulator.in Eclipse
- Maven2 tools maven version
- Eclipse uses old PATH variable to execute command line process in Gradle Task?