it may be due to this breaking change in eclipse 3.6:
looks like it definitely is. see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=309074. here's the fix:
in the "customize perspective" dialog, go to the "command groups availability" tab and check "team" and "svn".
in eclipse mars.2 (4.5.2) this is under window->perspective->customize perspective... dialog, "action set availability" tab. (try to restart eclipse if it doesn't work after you change it). customize perspective dialog screenshot
all eclipse workspace settings are stored in
<eclipse-workspace-name>\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings folder. so, try copying this folder from your 32bit windows xp environment into 64bit windows 7 setup.
- SVN key bindings not working in Eclipse
- Ctrl+alt+down arrow key not working in eclipse juno
- SVN not working in Eclipse
- The F2 key not working in Eclipse Pydev, despite restarting
- @ key not working in eclipse (Windows XP)
- GIT not working with Eclipse SVN - all repositories
- Eclipse "Show Proposal" key combination not working for Java or C
- Line up/down key mapping not working in Eclipse with Vrapper XML intellisense
- Eclipse binding key not working fo TFS
- Eclipse Undo/Redo Binding Key Shortcuts Not Working
- eclipse keyboard language change key not working
- Key bindings with Ctrl key not working in Eclispse CDT unless I disable welcome screen
- Eclipse shortcut keys are not working suddenly in Windows
- How can I make Eclipse file search not include svn directories?
- Ctrl + Space not working for content assist on eclipse
- Eclipse autocomplete not working
- Subversive SVN Connectors does not appear in eclipse juno
- Eclipse CDT Autocomplete not working
- How do you make eclipse use an existing svn working copy?
- Eclipse Organize Imports Shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) is not working
- Eclipse autocomplete not working in some Java files
- Lombok not working in eclipse mars
- Eclipse type hierarchy not always working
- Eclipse buttons like Step in, Step out, resume etc.. not working
- Eclipse Android Emulator - Keyboard not working
- Eclipse indexing not working
- Ctrl + Shift + R is not working in Eclipse
- Eclipse Inspect(Ctrl+shift+I) not working
- Eclipse and its Completely Un-Mac-Like key bindings
- 'Hot code replace' not working -- Eclipse doesn't change any code on JBoss
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse/CDT cannot debug application with linked dependencies - program exits with code 0xc0000135
- Cannot Install Eclipse UIMA Plugin
- Why my imports are not recognized
- Eclipse character encoding
- Weird getter name in the automatic generation of them by eclipse-cdt
- Is there any way to undo the Ctrl + Shif + F in e-clipse without using Ctrl + Z
- Android APK invalid? Didn't find class "AndroidLauncher" on path: DexPathList
- Getting weird symbols in the Eclipse IDE that I can't highlight or delete
- Why does Eclipse of NDK application sometimes fail to start?
- Open Implementation menu option in Eclipse with Camel Routes
- How to setup MySQL + Tomcat + GWT in Eclipse for Developement mode
- Tycho fails to resolve reference from product to eclipse-feature from a different reactor build
- How do I find/use eGit in the Android Eclipse IDE?
- Create an individual integer for each ArrayList element?
- file default editor is changed `Eclipse`
- Generate custom Java Getters and Setters
- How to update sdk in android
- I18n Problems / Exceptions when starting cheat sheet Test
- Installation of Apache Tomcat Server Issue on Eclipse
- How to add icons to GUI contributing plugin in Eclipse?
- What is Suspended exception NullPointerException (Full error in post) and how do I fix it
- Run maven:install will copy more jars to WEB-INF/lib than i expect
- Cannot install emonic c# plugin to Eclipse 3.7.2
- How to add needed folders to the same directory as that of jar file in eclipse project?
- Open a method implementation in another project
- Build Errors in Eclipse (Java Project) due to multiple references of the same Java class
- How do I update my .jsp files without restarting the whole JBoss server?
- obtain Angular CLI versions
- Linux - Eclipse cpp 2019 06 - unhandled event loop exception when opening files
- Revert a project in SVN to a previous version and make it the HEAD version