Double check you are not using "Project Explorer", it sorts alphabetically. BUT,
- "Package Explorer" sorts files the way you want.
- "Navigator" also sorts the way your asking and will show hidden files in OSX and Win folders.
You can access these views via Window->Show View->Other
you can uncheck the "Deployed resources" in custom view!
I did it in some other way as the given solution does not worked for me. I went to the customize view option as shown in
and then wen to Content tab as shown in
and then unchecked the "Resources" check box.
- Sorting by type in Project Explorer in Eclipse?
- Turn off sorting of modified files in Project Explorer in Eclipse
- sorting files by date in project explorer in eclipse juno
- What is the difference between the Eclipse Package Explorer and the Eclipse Project Explorer?
- Remove project .jars from project explorer view in Eclipse
- Adding existing project folders to the project explorer in eclipse
- How to create a child package inside a package in eclipse project explorer
- Change Project Explorer tree view font size in Eclipse Oxygen
- Eclipse is not showing compilation errors in project explorer
- Convert Eclipse project type from general to Java
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- Eclipse project explorer expand on startup
- Changing Project Type from "Executable" to "Static Library" in Eclipse CDT
- Eclipse does not refresh project files in package explorer view
- Shortcut key to activate project explorer in Eclipse
- How to have Eclipse automatically open/preview files as I select them in Project Explorer
- Eclipse - No project visible in explorer
- Adding a filter to the Project Explorer in Eclipse
- How to locate current file in Eclipse Project Explorer view using keyboard shortcut?
- How to remove additional class drop down in Eclipse Project Explorer view?
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- Eclipse project explorer prefixing latex project names with "P/"
- How to display eclipse project type
- Eclipse project explorer can't be switched to the view on working sets
- Eclipse plugin project explorer context menu
- API to get all the resources of a content type in a Eclipse project
- Drag and drop in Eclipse Project Explorer is somehow disabled for Java entities
- DragSourceListener never called while dragging and dropping file inside eclipse project explorer
- How to change Eclipse project explorer background color?
- How to open a project in Package Explorer for Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Landscape preview of android xml layout in Eclipse
- Ctrl+click doesn't work in Eclipse Luna on OS X Yosemite
- Why do I get the failed to load with Java version 1.7.0_45 with Eclipse with JBoss modules used
- Java8 code stop compiling and make me to do an unnecessary explicit casting
- Jaspersoft Studio 6.16.0 on macOS Big Sur seems to be broken
- How to use bouncy castle API in J2ME using eclipse?
- Intellij IDE JSP path resolving
- Where can I find the supporting jar files for "bms-samples-android-bluelist" Sample applications provided by Bluemix?
- Eclipse XDebug stuck on 78%
- subversive: only commit explicitly added files
- Why i am not able to run Spring program?
- Eclipse: does not launch the app after installing .apk (android)
- Working directory when run in eclipse, cmd, and jar
- Don't want to use the initialize the given height/weight on the draw() method, Instead I want to use the main driver
- JAR file not picking up images
- How do i add syntax highlighting in Eclipse for laravel blade files
- NPE while using Custom Logging in Jetty 10/11
- Error in Odoo8 installation- "column ir_ui_view.active does not exist"
- JBoss Seam Project errors
- No class found LoggerFactory
- Login sent in plaintext over SSL?
- Get Song Information with Android
- content assist does not work in Eclipse
- Can we configure the Eclipse TFS plugin to require a work item on check in?
- Remote C debugging with Eclipse
- How do eclipse and intelliJ render fonts so differently?
- How Do You Focus The Android Developer Emulator?
- How can I make Eclipse's JDT objects Serializable?
- How to format nested method calls with outer functions on same line?
- FTP automation on windows not working